Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League (49882 Views)

Sergio Ramos: Messi Names Player Who Made Him ‘most Angry’ In His Career / Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players / The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Kingcalls: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Im don de mk excuse grin grin grin grin... the fraud is at it again...

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Ole head go dey big where him dey him dey now.
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Kingcalls: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2021
PriestlyLawyer1:
Lionel Messi.. You forgot how Liverpool brought you to your knees. The likes of Inter Mikna and Man Utd ahead of Liverpool, the Parc de Princes is having a negative affect on messi's mind.

Rather...messi is having a negative effect on psg's mind
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2021
hang ur boots if u don tire so u no put Arsenal hmmmm we go shock una no worry
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Mogul750: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Ajax only go beat them home and away undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Goalnaldo(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2021
He knows his former team Barcelona are a mess right now grin He should have mentioned Liverpool ahead of manchester united Sha but I think because they have ronaldo anything he's possible cause he's a one man squad

Meanwhile if we ( Real Madrid) don't win la liga this season we Bleep up. Imagine not losing to any of the top six last season and still didn't win the title angry

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Mogul750:
Ajax only go beat them home and away undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ajax dey ball Sha
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Kingcalls: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If PSG does not improve before the knock out games, they may not go beyond the Quarter Finals.

The team lack balance and that's the first problem I expected the coach to solve.

If Pochie is smart.........He ought to have taken advantage of Messi's creativity and play him behind Mbappe while Di Maria operates from the right then find the right player to partner Verrati but instead the mediocre gaffer go play 2 hard tacklers (Perreira & Gana) wey lack every sense of creativity in the middle and still expect a good link up in the attack. No be juju be that?

U will always mk excuses...same coach that took them to semi finals last season .... stop making excuses for that fraud.... he wants to rely on reverse psychology to win CL.... now , una don de change mouth.... shay u said PSG will certainly win CL...I told u guys that those that hv been watching football for a long time know celebrities don't win u trophies... teams do.... u guys made it seem like mbappe, Neymar and messi were like God the Father, the son and the Holy spirit....now e don de clear for una eyes... start blaming his tools just like his days in barca and when he cudnt win anything with Argentina.... always throwing blames ... now is that not the formation the requested below ?? That was against renne , them still chop am

2 Likes

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by wisz1(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Liverpool will shock u, since u forget tins quickly.

Pardon him, he didn't forget to mention them.

He just expected you to know already. grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Dearlord(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Come on goat!!
Get back to the field.
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2021
richmond500:
Manchester united?

I think say na only me wan ask this question?
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by ORIAYO70(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by geesilver(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Messi did not recognise Liverpool, why now
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Bamzyriches451: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Replace Liverpool with Man u, don't be doing eye service.
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by ciencee(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
michlins:
I know he wouldn't mention Arsenal Fc but I know we will stop them.

If you like don't be optimistic about life, e no concern me
Stop them for where?
Emirates cup?
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Christian07(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Haa man unided
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Unrated900(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Jestin:
We always top the list . Up Chelsea

Wetin up for the Chelsea
Una go soon Dey collect soon
We know una pattern two seasons ago should reach una lesson
From top to bottom
United for life jare

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by millhouse: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Very soon you”ll add Newcastle United to that list

2 Likes

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Sheggy13(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2021
adenigga:

Messi, You are wicked o, Deceiving Ole!
Yeeee.......
No mind Messi, talking nonsense. Including the likes of Man U and Inter Milan as UCL contenders. On which planet? I can still even live with him saying Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by OJEEMAH(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

U will always mk excuses...same coach that took them to semi finals last season .... stop making excuses for that fraud.... he wants to rely on reverse psychology to win CL.... now , una don de change mouth.... shay u said PSG will certainly win CL...I told u guys that those that hv been watching football for a long time know celebrities don't win u trophies... teams do.... u guys made it seem like mbappe, Neymar and messi were like God the Father, the son and the Holy spirit....now e don de clear for una eyes... start blaming his tools just like his days in barca and when he cudnt win anything with Argentina.... always throwing blames ... now is that not the formation the requested below ?? That was against renne , them still chop am
if you are not a bloody liar and hypocrite, show me a place i said PSG will win the UCL this season. Oga, stop nailing another person's opinion on me cos I am not ready for this level of toxicity this morning.

This is the beginning of the season and you should stop sounding like the team has failed already.

You constant display of ignorance does not show you've been watching football for a long time.

Hypocrisy is you blaming Messi for Barcelona's UCL failure and also blame Ronaldo's teammates at Juventus for his failure to deliver the UCL he promised them........Like I said in my other post, team wins titles otherwise Ronaldo would have done it with Juventus and before the arrival of Bale, Kroos and Modric at Madrid.

Yes, that's the formation I requested for. I never said the formation will make them unbeatable but it will help them play a more balanced game with enough creativity......Be reasonable pls!

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by enemyofprogress: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Abeg remove Chelsea and put Arsenal, no dey talk like olunmercy56 jare
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Heychpee: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Liverpool will shock u, since u forget tins quickly.
lol leave am
Wey I no fit chop dah night na hin he forget so Quick �
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by izubext007: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Any blue can't stop you , so Chelsea is ruled out......Man U
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by uthlaw: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2021
taiyesoul:
Kukuma include Enyimba FC. Seems you don't believe in your ability anymore. Hang your boots and quit soccer abeg.
is there any sense in what you said.....
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by berrystunn(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2021
engrsyer:
Man Utd nor follow abeg Messi

Na your street follow
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Dikegodspower(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2021
English team are really doing well.
Messi just confirmed that.
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Danidinho4: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2021
He didn't even mention Barca grin
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by perdollar(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
When he didn't mention

arsenal that was how I knew that ds local GoAT has eaten weed again instead of grass
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Aguodo(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/Messi-names-six-clubs-that-can-stop-PSG-from-winning-Champions-League-this-season

Messi is just stating the obvious. We all know this. Except for Barca that is not on the list, all the other clubs have dominated European football in the last two decades. So tell us not what we know or maybe you just want us to save it for future. Okay I can understand now.
Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by CoolAmbience(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
richmond500:
Manchester united?

Messi only didn't want to appear disrespectful to Ronaldo, hence his inclusion of Man utd.

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by Blakpot: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
When last did Messi watch football?
Man united are in poor form
Real Madrid are contenders only on paper, on pitch they are as good as QPR.

He seriously underrates Liverpool

Edit: I overrate QPR grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League by 6ixT8: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2021
E should shut up there. Common Club Bruge they couldn't win and crashed my money at it.

Am sure that Sheriff Terisspor would give the a run for their expensive jokers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters / Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.