Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) (48906 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / NSCDC Officer, Bulus Sanda, Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna State / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Shellsploit: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
OLRAYS:
you are not false prophet na....ehnehn! U wan dey take false prophet place for nairaland....False prophet come and see o!!! undecided

shocked
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Mood11: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
May she be found Hale and hearty cry
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by ezechi24(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
you just brought picture for us....you no tell us when una take start to find am...you no tell us when and where una take see am last ...you no tell us the state she resides u want make we find am ...how?...you should have at least put the state of her residence so that people in that state will be at alart.

1 Like

Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by MahaCharles(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Christophorus post=106601927]Missing Person!!! Last Seen On Thursday Morning, 7th Oct.

I pray she is found
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Richieniit: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Knows:
Clean her makeup first

I tayer oh.

Person dey miss, na make up pix (mask) them wan use find em angry

1 Like

Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by cooljude(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Christophorus:
Missing Person!!! Last Seen On Thursday Morning, 7th Oct.

She's married. Wife to our friend.
Pls anyone with any useful information contact the number on the flyer.

Pray with us cry
Thank you.

Use her natural pics without heavy make up. Where was she seen last? State of residency and other relevant info
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by addexx: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Don't they have more pictures. Especially without makeup.

I'll keep her in prayers. She must be found in one piece.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Kajaard: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Christophorus:

Pray with us cry
Thank you.

Where in Abuja was she last seen? Do you have any picture without facial make-up?

Your post is so vague.

1 Like

Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Dumbochristian: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Also post a photo of her without the make up..

Very important
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Christophorus:

How disappointing undecided
On such a thread?

He has no soul so he can't empathize with the OP of the thread. He's dead on the inside so he depends on things like "likes" to validate his existence.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by azpekuliar: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2021
ezechi24:
you just brought picture for us....you no tell us when una take start to find am...you no tell us when and where una take see am last ...you no tell us the state she resides u want make we find am ...how?...you should have at least put the state of her residence so that people in that state will be at alart.

I was just going to say all this. If this was how the friend to the job seeker that was killed in Akwa-Ibom posted about her disappearance she may not have been found or as quickly.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Uptown7(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2021
A pix with no make up on would be much better for identification.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by almsofgold: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Do you have a responsible picture of her properly dressed like a wife and mother?thanks
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Overthemoonman: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2021
You guys are still not serious. Post her no make up picture. A woman on make up and same without make up are two different beings.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Christophorus:

Pray with us cry
Thank you.

is this the best picture u can use?
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021
She will be found as long as her disappearance had not taken place in Ogun State
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Kajaard: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Overthemoonman:
You guys are still not serious. Post her no make up picture. A woman on make up and same without make up are two different beings.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, at the bold faced, so true cheesy
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
She resemble them.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by delishpot: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2021
She will return home alive
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Distribute more of her pictures where she’s not putting on makeup. I hope she’s found alive soon.
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by guru90: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
In the hands of Northern bandits. BUHARI ST. PEOPLE...
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Izucharls121: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2021
I will advice you upload her picture without makeover cox it will be difficult to identify her probably she may look different now...I hope she will be found soon...
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
An adult like this can't just go missing like that or else she is kidnapped
Am in church right now I pray she is been found healthy in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Tonymario58: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
9ja is so unsecured this days that we don't think again that such a missing person has gone for a better d"(k
May God preserve her
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by cletz991(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
This one be like slayer o

I pray she’s found
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Sammyklever:
I pray she is found....but hope no be say she go collect ponkriyon

I can help you fix your one minute problem as a man...i have a natural solution to your quick ejaculation issue

Check out my profile....

Gerrout....quick ejaculation no be problem...issues are weak erection and low sperm count which is likely caused by infection
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by Tifotif: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Is she dating Anyone? Or she just met someone newly? Either way the Investigation should start there.
Because Yahoo boyz choke now a days, I'm just saying! Check my signature abeg
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by LastProphet: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2021
ezechi24:

Are you surprised? Is how black people provide useless hopeless information, haven't you heard countless times how they say "accident killed him?" No description of how the accident happened, nothing, just "accident killed him" as if all accidents are the same. Don't expect much information oh my brother
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) by oweman: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2021
When did she graduate from baby factory ? year and month be precise .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.