Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others (870 Views)

Tecno Vs Infinix / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by SayyediAliyu: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Every brand has there good side and bad side. Based on your experience, pls tells us the good and bad side of the one u have used before
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by 2468iyajo(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2021
SayyediAliyu:
Every brand has there good side and bad side. Based on your experience, pls tells us the good and bad side of the one u have used before
infinix it has a good battery and speaker, while bad side is small g ram
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by skywalker240(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2021
SayyediAliyu:
I have used both tecno and infinix, and i can boldly tell you for free that both are the greatest rubbish. And both are from the same manufacturers, both are garbage.

try brands like Samsung, One Plus, VIVO, OPPO, LG, Realme, Xiaomi, Nokia or even Lenovo or Huawei. These are better brands, dont listen to any sweet mouthers that would try to wash tecno and infinix as a good device, theyre paid marketers and liars.

Avoid tecno and infinix. cool

Avoid transsion. cool

tecno and infinix are made with subtandard and inferior materials.

tecno and infinix are both fraud.

#Tecnoisafruad

#Infinixisafruad

know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by Temidayo9(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Well, every phone brand has come of age, it now depending on what you actually need from the one you choose. But for me Nokia is my choice phone because it offer me clean android, not junk or unwanted advert pulping from the screen. Clean android is all I need.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by RaYwon6: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked so! Phone is phone... When countries like China dey try use their Head to manufacture more phones and update Android version of Android phone we Nigerians are here doing comparison...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by sagieramos(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2021
RaYwon6:
shocked shocked shocked shocked so! Phone is phone... When countries like China dey try use their Head to manufacture more phones and update Android version of Android phone we Nigerians are here doing comparison...
Waitin you don use your head do? Pitch it here

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix Vs Nokia Vs Others by SayyediAliyu: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whats can said about limitations of nokia
Temidayo9:
Well, every phone brand has come of age, it now depending on what you actually need from the one you choose. But for me Nokia is my choice phone because it offer me clean android, not junk or unwanted advert pulping from the screen. Clean android is all I need.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A NEATLY USED Redmi Note 8 Or Note 8pro / You Can Now Buy Iphone Or Samsung On INSTALLMENT Basis / A Better Afcon Experience Is Yours With The Tecno Spark 20 Pro+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.