Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London (27403 Views)

Remilekun Tijani To Osinbajo & Aregbesola: Declare Your Support Open For Tinubu / Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by UltimateStarman: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by sabreal: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by adekolaelect(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prosperous111:

I’m 28 and he’s about 90 years. Watch who goes first to the lord or to the lake of fire. Dindinrin
ok sorry for engaging small kid like you with this kind of Discussion. Then kid!!! Death doesn't check your age before killing .mind your speech. Someone like you never face much challengs in life .

Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by HolyStriker(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Press wan cause problems between these 3. Okay let me answer the questions, the no one Baba barred those 3 from visiting him because they're his laundering machine.

I Dey my house. Come beat me
Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by Shawnnn01: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol. Your igbo is so unwise.
NotBeenPaid:

Did you know that whoever the South Westerners supports to rule the country usually turns out to be a disaster? They did it with Buhari and now they're doing it again with another vegetable.

Chose wisely because the world has left us behind!

Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by gbemishile: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prosperous111:
Nah by force to go greet bobo Chicago for UK? grin

Those northern caucus wey go greet him that day nah just eye service and whining dem go do for baba.

As Dem call am Mr President I know say nah Big whining. Something wey dem Dey carry play within dem circle. Bola Ahmed can never be a president in Nigeria.

Anybody wey quotes me no go get reply.

FTC.......
u dey very mentally retarded o.no be ur tribe dem still dey catch wey wan dey develop india and co.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by Lugianostar(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Must they go there before greeting him as they can do the greetings now that he is back?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London by ojedele2020: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2021
eldoradoxx:
You identified that he picks sound brains, like who and Lagos remains a slum. You guys in Nigeria are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Its a psychological disability that makes people love people who have occasioned harm to them. If with the way your country is today , you are ready to waste another 8 years on a senile, sick old man that brought the disaster called Buhari today, then something is wrong with the brain of vast majority of Nigerians

mumu you no get sense at all why you no call your father make he come rule na your papa no get leadership skill abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.