Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ipob Threatened To Burn My House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Threatened To Burn My House (1756 Views)

Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Biafra: IPOB Threatened To Protest Against Buhari In The US / IPOB Threatened To Shutdown Buhari Gov Over Arrest Of 112 Pro-biafra Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by chukwuaustin(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2021
I want the world to know that ipob is threatening to burn my house down, because I am simply expressing my freedom of speech and association.
I want ipob to understand that I am not moved by their threat.
I will continue to speak the truth
I will continue to defend Democracy

Chukwuma Dike
Leader of Igbo youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by colorsofrainbow: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2021
The tears just got started grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Fame99game: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Ipob is indeed a Terrorist organization

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Fame99game: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
The tears just got started grin grin
You have proven to the world that ipob is indeed a Terrorist organization. History and internet remembers

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by colorsofrainbow: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Fame99game:
You have proven to the world that ipob is indeed a Terrorist organization. History and internet remembers

Allahkbar boom!!!! grin grin
Those are the world renowned terrorists.
I know you are one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by helinues: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2021
And is your house special?

Igbos have vowed to Amadioha to burn down all the properties of Saboteurs in SE as they have been behind the progress of the region

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by ba7man(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
When the house is burnt, IPOB will say it was Fulani herdsmen and DSS officials that did it.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Amatarasha(f): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
I want the world to know that ipob is threatening to burn my house down, because I am simply expressing my freedom of speech and association.
I want ipob to understand that I am not moved by their threat.
I will continue to speak the truth
I will continue to defend Democracy

Chukwuma Dike
Leader of Igbo youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.
to defend those who call protesters terrorists and terrorists bandits shey?
U are a traitor my dear ,sorry for u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Amatarasha(f): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Igbos have vowed to Amadioha to burn down all the properties of Saboteurs in SE as they have been behind the progress of the region
GBAM !!!
chukwuaustin ndo
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Otuegbe: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2021
U get house?
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Fame99game: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
GBAM !!!
chukwuaustin ndo
if u like burn the whole village... He will not stop talking... Don't forget that nobody has Monopoly of violence... Their are many ipob members that we know of their houses. And believe me. The house is worth millions...

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Asgard73: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Even me.. they threaten to burn my house .. will upload the chat..

grin

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Fame99game: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
to defend those who call protesters terrorists and terrorists bandits shey?
U are a traitor my dear ,sorry for u
ipob has murdered freedom of speech. Ipob wants human right for them alone.imagine if ipob has political power. They will kill any form of opposition... Ipob is a Terrorist organization and you keep proven it everyday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Conrod: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Are you saying the entire security forces cant save them ?
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Amatarasha(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Fame99game:
ipob has murdered freedom of speech. Ipob wants human right for them alone.imagine if ipob has political power. They will kill any form of opposition... Ipob is a Terrorist organization and you keep proven it everyday
u lack wisdom , in freedom fighting you carry everyone along with love or fear failure to do this will result to * leakages use by the enemies * for an example when chukwuaustin an igbo says he hates Biafra Fulani terrorists in agbada pays him a visit then gifts him huge envelope which he must collect to discredit and sabotage the struggle ,because no good reputable soul sees freedom fighting as terrorism,
I hate Jesus so my brain is intact u naive entity
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by chukwuaustin(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Trash.... You are a Terrorist organization.
Amatarasha:
u lack wisdom , in freedom fighting you carry everyone along with love or fear failure to do this will result to * leakages use by the enemies * for an example when chukwuaustin an igbo says he hates Biafra Fulani terrorists in agbada pays him a visit then gifts him huge envelope which he must collect to discredit and sabotage the struggle ,because no good reputable soul sees freedom fighting as terrorism,
I hate Jesus so my brain is intact u naive entity

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2021
After your house, they should visit house of igbo doctors lawyers and pastors too

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by tafabaloo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by limeta(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
They should do it already
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by tafabaloo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
SlyDev:
After your house, they should visit house of igbo doctors lawyers and pastors too

That would be a beautiful development since the elites are subtly supporting the brigands .
When they kill their economy, we wld be glad to employ some them as maid and maiguards in south west and south south towns.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by pointblank247(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na waaooo, even people that are still eating Mama thank ma, and sleeping in their papa house are now claiming landlord. Ok oo, any thing to trend these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Amatarasha(f): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
pointblank247:
Na waaooo, even people that are still eating Mama thank ma, and sleeping in their papa house are now claiming landlord. Ok oo, any thing to trend these days
chukwuaustin is a liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by cazchi: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Simdyofficial(f): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
shocked you don't have a good house self.. Mr man shut up..
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
tafabaloo:

That would be a beautiful development since the elites are subtly supporting the brigands .
When they kill their economy, we wld be glad to employ some them as maid and maiguards in south west and south south towns.

You want to boost crime rate?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by durangokid: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fame99game:
if u like burn the whole village... He will not stop talking... Don't forget that nobody has Monopoly of violence... Their are many ipob members that we know of their houses. And believe me. The house is worth millions...
. Why not start burning their houses or even start killing their parents or even their family?
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by paramakina202: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
After the threat is carried out gigdiddy and co will come here to and demand for evidence that IPOB did it.
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by ablejesus26(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Before the end of the year this group of brainwashed thugs and cultist will become endangered species in Igboland.
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by FamTomx2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
Before the end of the year this group of brainwashed thugs and cultist will become endangered species in Igboland.

Coward Jihadist Illiterate warrior always showing might on Nairaland,

Show face in the SE and call them thugs nah, Ewu Congo feeling better whenever 72 imaginary virgins are being promised.

Amadioha strikes on you is inevitable.
Re: Ipob Threatened To Burn My House by Unik3030: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Coward Jihadist Illiterate warrior always showing might on Nairaland,

Show face in the SE and call them thugs nah, Ewu Congo feeling better whenever 72 imaginary virgins are being promised.

Amadioha strikes on you is inevitable.
insult is your regular trademark so it's not new

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Imo OAP And Activist Nonsonkwa Proudly Shows Off Biafran Cloth / Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria / Breaking News : FCT High Court Set Aside Interlocutory Injunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.