Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Make MONEY On Pinterest $1000/mon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make MONEY On Pinterest $1000/mon (272 Views)

How To Make Money On Pinterest In Nigeria / Introduction To Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Nairaland (Make Over $1000/mon) / How To Make Money On Pinterest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make MONEY On Pinterest $1000/mon by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2021
If you're an affiliate marketer and you're not making use of Pinterest, you're missing out greatly.

Pinterest has lots of “buying” traffic that's always shopping and researching products.

The perfect place for affiliate marketing.

You don't need a lot of followers on Pinterest to make money. Some people on Pinterest have a million followers or more, but you don't need many followers to start making money.

Simply click, “create pin”, upload your graphic and create a title and description that contains keywords related to the product or topic in the pin.

Next, add your link – either to your blog post containing an affiliate link or a direct affiliate link and select the board you want it to feature in.

Pinterest is one of the places you can get instant traffic.

....want to start affiliate marketing this week but doesn't know where to start? Send me DM on Facebook, search for Gideon MicDare and I will guide you on how to start.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate For Today / Crude Oil Price Rise Again / How I Made ₦22,000 By Doing What I Love Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.