Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,583 members, 7,975,288 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira (1614 Views)

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2021
See the pot of soup I prepared with 4000naira.
Location is lekki and all the ingredients are bought here in lekki market

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Davash222(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Best served with fufu.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by PlayMaker14: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2021
The Op is indeed a true son of his father.

He choose to make himself Happy by filling his stomach first instead of giving "Urgent 2k" to those one's who are known for it.

Nice meal.... Enjoy jare.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Best served with fufu.

Hahaha I don't like fufu, too dey make Belle full and strong
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Davash222(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Hahaha I don't like fufu, too dey make Belle full and strong
A man need to be strong. That's why I recommended one War for every generation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Mrkumareze(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Is this regime different from war?
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by habsydiamond(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2021
It tells us that this country is turning upside down... Before with 4k one can buy two bags filled with food items and still collect change but now the 4k no even fit cook a full pot of soup oga oo

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Lol you're right but not strong in the stomach but Armstrong and mindstrong

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by YeyeGbami: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2021
wakanda soup is dis. Black lekki soup??
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Davash222(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Go and eat your malaria induced egusi soup and leave real soup for real men.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:

You're a Yoruba, you can't know eat
Stick to your omi obe and gbegiri

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Don't mind that local yoruba man. He has never travel out of Yoruba land since he was born
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
It tells us that this country is turning upside down... Before with 4k one can buy two bags filled with food items and still collect change but now the 4k no even fit cook a full pot of soup oga oo

Buhari government is heading this country to a state of Rubicon
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by doggedfighter(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Looks sumptuous.

What's the name of the soup?
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Looks sumptuous.

What's the name of the soup?

Edika ikong
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by doggedfighter(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Edika ikong

You would have given recipe and method.

I love vegetables and will like to prepare it tomorrow.
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

You would have given recipe and method.

I love vegetables and will like to prepare it tomorrow.

Ok I will shortly
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by doggedfighter(f): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Ok I will shortly

Thanks.
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Oblongata: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
See the pot of soup I prepared with 4000naira.
Location is lekki and all the ingredients are bought here in lekki market
I like your Moniker. I am a Biggie smalls fan
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by YeyeGbami: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

You're a Yoruba, you can't know eat
Stick to your omi obe and gbegiri

Davash222:

[img]https://c./s0amepmYJkMAAAAC/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The Op is indeed a true son of his father.

He choose to make himself Happy by filling his stomach first instead of giving "Urgent 2k" to those one's who are known for it.

Nice meal.... Enjoy jare.
grin grin
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Soup naming ceremony...

Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Noshitboi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oblongata:

I like your Moniker. I am a Biggie smalls fan
See familiarity because of food. No do like this get FFK spirit o grin
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by ahnie: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice pot of soup op.keep it up.
Use correct Eva download the soup.

Chatinent oya comma fanikayode with op.
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by chatinent: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:
Nice pot of soup op.keep it up.
Use correct Eva download the soup.

Chatinent oya comma fanikayode with op.

Chai, my throat is doing me somehow.
Re: See The Food I Cooked With Four Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Edikaikon? It looks like afang soup though.

Nice. This will go well with fufu.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: NB Introduce Ace Roots Bitters: A Rivalry To Orijin / Man Catches Big Fish In His Sitting As Flood Takes Over His Area (photo) / 10 Differences Between Igbo And Yoruba Restaurants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.