Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,050 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Get Sure 5 Odds Today & For 7 Days Daily! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Sure 5 Odds Today & For 7 Days Daily! (479 Views)

How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years / Sure 5 Odds Today For Bet9ja High Stakers / This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure 5 Odds Today & For 7 Days Daily! by Emzycology: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Hi guys! I want to let you know that you can be making from N5k to N10k daily with me. And you can do this by subscribing with my tips for 1 Week! Yes you had me well....

I give to only those interested and ready to make money, 5 sure odds daily for 1week!

My odds are very accurate and winnable and I can rate myself 99% very sure at it, that of you subscribe today you will be making cool cash daily.

How To Subscribe And Get My Daily Odds

To get my daily odds all you need to do is to give me a Call Or A WhatsApp Chat.
And you can do this by using the number posted on this post.

Call or Chat me Up, for my offer!

Re: Get Sure 5 Odds Today & For 7 Days Daily! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
5 sure odds for 7 days. Nice, na wetin I dey find be this. N500 (rollover) and that 40M for sure. Me n small odds these days.

Any games today OP

1 Like

Re: Get Sure 5 Odds Today & For 7 Days Daily! by lukasa: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simply put this joker,post your games for free for 3days and see ur account blown,u wont stop or relent in this ur new found stupidity nnaemeka...

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Compound Napoli’s Woes With Superb Performance For Spartak Moscow / Here Is The Full Stats Of Messi, Lewandowski & Benzema For 2021 Ballondor / Barcelona Star Sergio Aguero Makes Emotional Retirement Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.