Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes (9635 Views)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups / Again, Lai Mohammed Berates CNN Over Lekki Toll Gate Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Jonah507(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Unpatriotic Wailer, I know you are not in support of anything Government, you hope for Nigeria to fail, so you can have a reason to lament?

Another gworo chewing Fulani herdsman on the loss!

You're already brainwashed, no energy to argue with you!
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by bayelsaowei(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You no fit afford Dstv for House?
I have..just also happy for the Internet..
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by mandax: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/10/again-lai-mohammed-accuses-media-of-under-reporting-military-successes/

Is Nigeria at war with another country?

Nigeria armed forces could have defeated Boko Haram if not for sabotage of the armed forces by Islamists.
Nigeria armed forces invading secessionists in the south are not doing the job of a country’s armed forces as they flout the law on self determination.

This Islamist called Lai Mohammed believes in the use of Nigeria’s armed forces to fight Jihad against some parts of Nigeria

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by mandax: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
okeyumez:
Mr Lie is right. Nigerian journalists are copy and paste. No investigative journalism. They write based on speculation and rumors. They don't emulate their counterpart in foreign countries who follows the military to war.
What we have in Nigeria are brown envelope journalists that follows useless politicians around

But the journalists are working under a government led by civilian dictatorship.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Theunbothered: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You might as well blame your parents for been Nigerian & giving birth to you in Nigeria, they would have saved you from the despair of Aguiyi Ironsi & the Nigerian Army?

The difference between Nigeria and abroad is the mentality of the people. This your foolish mentality, which millions of Nigerians share, is why we are still talking about insurgency in 2021 going to 2022.

I just hope you all come to your senses before it's too late.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Whiteways: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lie muamed is a lier dough but your write up is absolutely true.

okeyumez:
Mr Lie is right. Nigerian journalists are copy and paste. No investigative journalism. They write based on speculation and rumors. They don't emulate their counterpart in foreign countries who follows the military to war.
What we have in Nigeria are brown envelope journalists that follows useless politicians around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Xbs1: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Buckeyemedia1: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jonah507:

Another gworo chewing Fulani herdsman on the loss!

You're already brainwashed, no energy to argue with you !
I know, go find something chop, no carbohydrates for your system.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Buckeyemedia1: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Theunbothered:

The difference between Nigeria and abroad is the mentality of the people. This your foolish mentality, which millions of Nigerians share, is why we are still talking about insurgency in 2021 going to 2022.

I just hope you all come to your senses before it's too late.
The difference between you peasant minded people in Nigeria & the Western Hemisphere is that they respect & revere their armed forces irrespective of politics, be it United States, France, United Kingdom, or the Peoples Republic of China. Unlike Mumu Unpatriotic Miscreants.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Nauttyprof(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
The man just want to control the media on what to report and what not to report.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Danjikanbauchi: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thief lair Mohammed must vomit the 500 billions he collect to upgrade NTA.

Thief liar Mohammed.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by YaxxVille(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mr. Minister what is your job as the information minister. If there's that successes you won't hesitate to report it yourself not you waiting for Media houses. Media houses willreport any success if there are numerous
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Paperbag(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Judolisco:
Military success indeed... dis year alone bandits have abducted over a thousand kids and went to our military university to abduct officers... Ur praise singing journalists might have been kidnapped

Bros no joke , even me too was like this ...

Omo 9ja military are trying i swear , i was lucky to have first hand news coverage on them and military hardware ( bros if you know machines whn NA get ehhh you will shout )

The better you stop listening to gazzette and saharaa reports on 9ja defense the better .

Yes the have them downs and they no fit cover everywhere , and civilians too the make matter worst for them as they protect this boko n bandit boys and refuse to give out intel to them ...

There is more to it bros , i no fit type all but know 9ja army ,airforce they really try more than what news agency say
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by jerry2cino(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another lie lai AGAIN, hmmmm.
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by jerry2cino(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another lie lai AGAIN
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Theunbothered: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The difference between you peasant minded people in Nigeria & the Western Hemisphere is that they respect & revere their armed forces irrespective of politics, be it United States, France, United Kingdom, or the Peoples Republic of China. Unlike Mumu Unpatriotic Miscreants.
Their armed forces obey the law, when was the last time you saw an American soldier punishing a civilian with "frog jump"?

When last did you see a British soldier beat up a civilian because he wore a camouflage cap?

When did you see French cadets block roads and threaten citizens with "I will kill you and nothing will happen"?.

You think people just wake up one day and decide they are going to hate the Nigerian army?

This is what I mean when I say "Nigerian mentality", you want reap where you did not sow. You want to be praised like a king when you treat the citizens like they are less than animals.

And after all the rubbish you still have the guts to compare the Nigerian Army with a proper, disciplined foreign army?

1 Like

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Judolisco(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Paperbag:

Bros no joke , even me too was like this ...

Omo 9ja military are trying i swear , i was lucky to have first hand news coverage on them and military hardware ( bros if you know machines whn NA get ehhh you will shout )

The better you stop listening to gazzette and saharaa reports on 9ja defense the better .

Yes the have them downs and they no fit cover everywhere , and civilians too the make matter worst for them as they protect this boko n bandit boys and refuse to give out intel to them ...

There is more to it bros , i no fit type all but know 9ja army ,airforce they really try more than what news agency say
baba ino talk say dem no dey try.. When tinzs wasn't even as worse as dis I know wetin Lai Mohammed use pdp eyes see... Now he wants praise.... Na only for Nigeria dem go abduct dis number of children and nobody will resign instead they want me and you to praise them

1 Like

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Kay25(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bodmum:
lie (mohammed) is mad again
it's unfair oo though he deserves it
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Paperbag(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Judolisco:
baba ino talk say dem no dey try.. When tinzs wasn't even as worse as dis I know wetin Lai Mohammed use pdp eyes see... Now he wants praise.... Na only for Nigeria dem go abduct dis number of children and nobody will resign instead they want me and you to praise them

No nah , noting concern me with lai Mohammad and apc or pdp ...

Im just talking about 9ja army and journalism only ooh

1 Like

Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Olunmercy56(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Foolish old man

Idiots and a fool calling someone foolish grin are you tired? Na car or ogun go kill you. I have your time oloriburuku
Re: Again, Lai Mohammed Accuses Media Of Under-Reporting Military Successes by Belleful: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Your mates & juniors are the ones in the Nigerian Army fighting, what is your own contribution to the prosperity & well being of Nigeria, Sir Chief Wailer?

Ewu Gambia like u. join NA to die for Nigeria that is control by evil politicians. God forbid. I'm not against the NA, but Lai Mohammed. He is a press dictator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election — Wike / Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor / Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.