Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State (10963 Views)

Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by kidap: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Without stretching the conversations and highlighting an exodus of achievements,  Governor Bala Mohammed would definitely fall into the shortlist of performing Governora in Nigeria at the moment.  

The insightful and people's oriented Governor has annexed a spec of opportunities, which is consistently beneficial to the good people of Bauchi.

Indeed, some of his policies has attracted viable possibilities, and the State's economy is thriving in all sectors; especially in Agriculture, ICT, Solid Minerals, and and solving the housing deficits in the State.

Governor Bala's poise to carry the good people of Bauchi along is remarkable. As Bauchi maintain a decent position amongst other Nigerian States for ease of doing business. The soft Spoken Governor isn't relenting in creating a track which every Local and Foriegn Investors. 

Ofcourse, Governor Bala Mohammed is a palpable definition of Generous and Innovative Leadership. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bQYMuGlz2Y

Source: https://ngg.ng/bala-mohammed-a-governor-defining-the-pace-of-leadership-in-bauchi-state/

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Solsix(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
So make I wasted my data to see what bala Mohammed is elected to do??

17 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by nairavsdollars(f): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by slawormiir: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Donpeexx(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Great
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by LibertyRep: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Marketing and positioning, as 2023 beckons.

The bar of governance is so lowered that elected officials get hyped for doing their duties for which they are already overpaid for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by NwaNimo1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Aksnoopy: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who is this foolish lazy youth again? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Klington: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
They're just doing window dressing here and there.

No governor is doing anything serious.

The president is even the worst of them all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by FalseProphet1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
I see Nigerian youths rallying behind this man in 2023, I see them likening him to Mandela, I see the youths turning their backs on the youth party created by sowore, I see another ancestor becoming the president of this country.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by greatiyk4u(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Which position is he vying for to warrant this praises

Anyway atleast his state,Gombe and taraba are relatively peaceful
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by jasmine1600: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
I hope you dint write all these for 30k ?
Just asking.
Bala Mohamed of all that has corruption cases all over him and his son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by ProfAmaben(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
This poster is an imbecilee, may Bala Mohammed continue to rule you and your Moslem brothers for the next 600yrs. You nincompoop northerners wanna foist another failure on us, e no go work.

If your Yoruba Moslem brothers wanna support you, kindly divide and form your nation where Bala Mohammed would be your president for life.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wasted my data and didn’t see one single completed project.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Legendguy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
No more Fulani man as president

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Ibkhaleel01: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
My Governor my pride!!!! Up Kaura! 2023 sai Bala Muhammad for president! smiley
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by KayCee92(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Ibkhaleel01: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Legendguy:
No more Fulani man as president
[/s] You are too late!...already there are over 10 African head of states that are fulanis...what has your tribe in isolation contributed?

Nigeria Sai Bala Muhammad 2023!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Felabrity: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why una dey hype this governors like this?

They are all ZERO

The only people that are even trying a bit are Kanu and Lagos governor

The rest are shiit

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by revived: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Leeee to the maoooo
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Pk01(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Actually the pdp governors are doing more better than the apcs
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by OG1BABY(f): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Seetto: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Op thunder scatter ya teething......no single project on site..

U must have been paid heavily for this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Whobedatte(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Which Bauchi ?
Only Yelwa local government is developed in Bauchi . . .
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Legendguy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] You are too late!...already there are over 10 African head of states that are fulanis...what has your tribe in isolation contributed?

Nigeria Sai Bala Muhammad 2023!!!
Then he should get ready to be president of northern Nigeria
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Ibkhaleel01: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Legendguy:

Then he should get ready to be president of northern Nigeria
Nigeria is the north...the north is Nigeria.... To hell with you cursed minorities who lack common sense
Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Abujason: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
That Fulani thief that stole lots of money from FCT. Stop praising criminality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by specialmati(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
cool cool the only way to keep telling rubbish to the people is to keep them poor.with that they can't reason well.so give them poverty and give them small something and see them praising you.just like some idiots praising this thief

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Abujason: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Your grammar, ehn! grin grin grin

But That Fulani thief that stole lots of money as FCT Minister.
Stop praising criminality.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: A Governor Defining The Pace Of Leadership In Bauchi State by Legendguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Nigeria is the north...the north is Nigeria.... To hell with you cursed minorities who lack common sense
That's what I'm saying
He will be president of the north of Nigeria only

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar / Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) / Food Crisis: No Plan To Establish Price Control Board - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.