Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (45707 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Flogging Pupil To Coma In Anambra (Photos) / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Islamic headslammers and brutality 5&6. Violence, banditry, kidnapping, herdsmen, rape of innocent school girls, poverty, illiteracy riots and beheading in the name of religion. Boko Haram nko.
Anything negative must be associated with this so called religion of peace. How can four able bodied men flog a female student with such brutality? It can only happen in Nigeria?
Anything done in the name of religion associated with the north goes free . What a shame.

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by yommygift15: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Imagine this world without Islam

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Can you see such thing in Igbo land Why then are they calling people more civilised than them, Taliban of the East Hypocrites will kee Nigerians but am very far away from the suffering they are getting because of just one tribe
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by perdollar(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
The evil Islam cannot do does not exist. Physically wicked and spiritually evil.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Kadejo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
God forbid that my children deviate to this foolish religion called Islam. A devilish religion.

That so called Islamic center should be locked up, and the stupid creature that gave the order for such heinous act melted on the girl should sent to prison after he must have been beaten blue black.

Bastard creature!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Exceed15: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Future bokoharam... Na so e dey start.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by juman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Parents could tell the mallim (teacher) to beat her like that if the child became uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Mandrake20(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
This post make me recall those days, because of flogging i go dey form sick mke i no go makaranta.

TnkGod for dunamis shocked
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by guru90: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
me..... go fight back ooooh..... this people gat luck shaaaaa no be in Igbo land....

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Newton2024: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Religion of stupidity
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Empiree: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Nothing to see here. It's an Islamic school and such beatings for wayward behaviors has been going on for years.

The video is only creating such reactions now because of the advent of social media.
Don't mind them. The same people calling this "barbaric" are quick to throw tires on suspected thief and burn him to death without judicial process. At least this school passed judgement before beating students.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Comedian2019: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pissful religion doing what they know best. Terrorising innocent and naive girls.
Headslammerz are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by efficiencie(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
J2381:
Wow. Surprise this still happen today. Thought all this was a thing of the past.

Well let's wait for MURIC to react to this. Come to think of it, since it's muslims beating the Hell out of a fellow Muslim, I doubt they'll react.

Never thought I'd say this but where are those damn feminist group when you need 'em.

They are in the same club as the muslims na...mumu feminists know how to shout toxic masculinity in Europe and US that are free regions but they will play dumb when they hear of the atrocities of Islamic countries against dissenters or defaulters.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Iamziggy: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
MNDY:

This is the problem with Islam. Taking very extreme measures to curb sin. These Alfa's are capable of flogging a child to death because they beleive they are training the child to follow the path of Allah. But we still have Muslim alcoholics, adulterers, fornicators etc from Ile Kewu.

You are comparing. Do you punish the Alfas defiling the children like this too? Extremity and compulsion in Islam are very big problems. Just preach and leave each person to face God for judgment.

First there is no problem with Islam because it's very perfect...

The problem is with some people's understanding...

What happend in Kwara does not apply to every other islamic learning centers....
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Theoarhics: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Religion of peaceful irony
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
SlyDev:
Have you seen where an ibo man is beating his apprentice? Omo e worse pass this. May God save all the powerless. One love
I swear you are very shameless!

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

What's all these nonsense....back in days we had similar treatment in the boarding school both from school authorities and senior students...we turned out good.
So they gathered five boys and gave each 7 canes each to flog you then? No wonder you turned out a ZB.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
na one federal school like that... Federal my a§§
You are exaggerating. You are a mooslim seeking to deflect attention from this barbarism
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iamziggy:

Heart attack is real.ooo. learn how to calm down....

Islamabad!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Elock1: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You are exaggerating. You are a mooslim seeking to deflect attention from this barbarism
if you say so.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
if you say so.
Without equivocation.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Elock1: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Without equivocation.
OK.. Good night then
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
OK.. Good night then
You too mahn!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Iamziggy: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Islamabad!

Capital of pakistan
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iamziggy:

Capital of pakistan
God forbid bad thing for the religion of piss
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Iamziggy: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
God forbid bad thing for the religion of piss

Lol....
Okay let me enlighten you.
Do u no ya hatered towards islam has no grain of effect on islam.... So! Save ya energy and channel it in to something meaningful... Heart attack is real oo
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Dannyozs(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
SlyDev:
Have you seen where an ibo man is beating his apprentice? Omo e worse pass this. May God save all the powerless. One love
you will ch*** and d** on top thier matter. Watch out it won't be long from now!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Comedian2019: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iamziggy:

Heart attack is real.ooo. learn how to calm down....

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iamziggy:

Lol....
Okay let me enlighten you.
Do u no ya hatered towards islam has no grain of effect on islam.... So! Save ya energy and channel it in to something meaningful... Heart attack is real oo
Yet you and have goons are barking like rabid dogs. Why didn't you simply ignore this thread rather than posting thrash all over?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bluntguy:
The same religion again? Na so e dey take start o. Sambisa loading.
. You better keep quiet there o.
We all know no religion supports such inhuman punishment.
But again,let's not start this accusation of punishment because we have records of more in your religion that's of you are a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.