Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,973 members, 7,890,206 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:05 AM

itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price (2094 Views)

Samsung F54 Price In Nigeria: Specifications And Price In Nigeria / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wonderful bin.

1 Like

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by olabolaji(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
See as marketers full for here praising rubbish for the same price I bought my umdigi A7. Na God go punish itel and their rubbish phones

3 Likes

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ola17: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
christmus:

What are the things you feel fell short?

I’d say the RAM, 720p display and doesn’t support 4G. But I believe the phone is a steal for 45k.

Nice one.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by PapaNnamdi: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na like this buhari take enter destroy this country,
See marketers here praising rubbish because of crumbs wey go enter their pocket,

Why will a phone in 2021 b 3g and 1gig ram?? U con still put 45k as price,
U are all mad,45k will get a 4g smart phone with 2gig of ram,

2 Likes

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by QualityControl: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
penizcap:

Hmmm but I hope it is affordable?

45K bro, very affordable
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by AMBEROAST: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
ejikeme3:
Buhari don kill Nigeria, na to cut our coat according to our itel sorry, size grin

grin grin cheesy
Itel na the best type of device for this naija economy. No too much sereren. Just vibes
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by ejikeme3(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
AMBEROAST:

grin grin cheesy
Itel na the best type of device for this naija economy. No too much sereren. Just vibes
Lol, jokes aside though.. it looks promising. May get one if this kpalasa I'm using parks up.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Halowi: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Saynotocrime:

Most people that criticise itel have never experienced the products

No mind dem, they're just doing their best to downplay it while those of us using Itel knows it's worth and it's value
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Saxxon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
QualityControl:
Would love to do a review on this device, it looks promising TBH
Kindly drop a link to your channel when you do. I'll love to see hands on review of this phone to see if it's worth the hype. Thanks a lot
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ifeomah(f): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Halowi:

Exactly! It's a budget phone, so anyone with a brain should even give them kudos for making it this impressive

Pay no mind to the negative talkers, they know very well that it's cheap yet they want it to come with a fully functional ATM machine in it before they'll rate it.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Khloee(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
MissPiece:
The phone fine for face, looks trendy grin
It's truly a beautiful phone, would love to see it perform.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Khloee(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

I’d say the RAM, 720p display and doesn’t support 4G. But I believe the phone is a steal for 45k.

Nice one.
Big steal! It's very affordable at that price dear. A new phone? Not even 2nd hand? Abeg they tried with the price
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Khloee(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ifeomah:

Pay no mind to the negative talkers, they know very well that it's cheap yet they want it to come with a fully functional ATM machine in it before they'll rate it.
Na them go taya, let them talk. Those of us using it knows it's value
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ratherunwell: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
christmus:

What are the things you feel fell short?
Now that I think about it, I think the 2gb ram variant makes up for what I feared for before. I'm a heavy user so I'll prefer 2gb ram. The 1gb ram is for people who don't really spend much time on their phones
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ratherunwell: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
tometo:

A budget phone of this specs is relatively awesome honestly
This is another angle I'm looking at it from.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by TekWiz: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
gesexiva:
I agree with the position taken by everyone. The s17 is very good for its class.
I agree with you ma'am. Amazing stuff, I must say.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ola17: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Khloee:

Big steal! It's very affordable at that price dear. A new phone? Not even 2nd hand? Abeg they tried with the price

We are basically saying the same thing ma.
It’s a steal at that price.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Yungmakavelli: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Does this mean that the price of p37 or p37 pro will likely reduce
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by blackbone989(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
How can u produce 16gig ROM in 2021? In as much as I applaud u guys for d budget friendly, the 1gig ram and 16gig ROM in 2021 is a total failure. Whoever is advising u need to b fired!!! Stop 1gig totally. 2gig is OK n 32/64 for d ROM. Then u can upgrade to 3/4/6 n 8 then 32/64/128. We need this honestly

1 Like

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by revived: 2:00am On Oct 11, 2021
All Of Una wey dae do good comment dun ment grin grin grin

Eyin itel marketers oshi

1gb ram phone in 2021 , I don't care if itel is low budget device

Nah curse
What's wrong with pegging all their devices with 2gb ram. How will apps run on 1gb ram

Phone go fine but software is trash

Anyways e Dun Be
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by skywalker240(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
TekWiz:
Well, quite impressive for a budget device I must say.
A 1GB RAM device for 45k is quite impressive

is this a marketing gimmick?

a phone without 4G network in 2021 do you even fear God

45k for a 1gig ram device is plain wickedness.

Heartless fraud of a brand.

This thread reeks of anywhere belle face paid to lie marketers. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Ifeomah(f): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Khloee:

Na them go taya, let them talk. Those of us using it knows it's value

Abi o, phone that I've been using for years now. The very first phone my dad bought for me was an itel, p36, I used it till it got stolen in a bus, then I bought the itel Vizion phone and I'm still using it till this very moment and I can't tell you how much I'm pleased with this device. The battery life is simply out of this world.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by MissPiece(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Khloee:

It's truly a beautiful phone, would love to see it perform.

Check reviews on YouTube, the graphics are very impressive and the phone in general performs very oily smooth.
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Halowi: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ifeomah:

Lol, e say na ATM grin grin cheesy. You get bad mouth sha grin
But jokes aside, the itel s17 device packs just enough specs for a phone it's price. It's worth every penny TBH
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by QualityControl: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saxxon:

Kindly drop a link to your channel when you do. I'll love to see hands on review of this phone to see if it's worth the hype. Thanks a lot

No problem, will surely do once the phone is out. I'm actually looking forward to it!
Re: itel S17 launched in Nigeria: Specifications and Price by Homeyfav: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2023
okfjjf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung A73 5g / I Need Gprs Settings For My Nokia 6020! / Request And Download S60v3 Themes Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.