Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack (1289 Views)

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ANON333: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Persons alleged to be operatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the militant arm of the separatist group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), have written to Ukwulu Community in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State, warning them of plans to attack the community.

Indigenes of the community, according to a source, woke up on Sunday morning to a notice pasted on a part of the community, warning them of not adhering to the sit-at-home exercise declared by the group.

A notice pasted on a part of the community, by persons alleged to be ESN operatives, read: “Respect yourself Ukwulu about sit-at-home, to avoid crying had I known. We are watching you since, and you people are disobeying us because of dead Nigeria.

“From Monday upwards, disobey us again and have yourself (sic) blamed. ESN is coming for you.”

Our source said the notice has sent jitters up the spine of residents of the area, but the state police command has also responded by deploying huge security to the community.

DSP Tochukwu Ikenganyia, the Anambra State Police Command’s image maker said: “The Commissioner of Police, CP Encheng Eworo, has deployed police reinforcement team to Ukwulu Community, and urges the residents to help the police with credible information aimed at identifying the bad elements among them.

“The CP calls for calm while thanking the members of the public and the community for prompt circulation and calling the attention of the Police and other security agencies.”

Ikenga said the command has beamed its searchlight on the community and that the situation was being watched.

DAILY POST is however not certain if the notice emanated from the ESN.

Attempts to reach the spokesperson of IPOB, Mr Emma Powerful, were not successful as at the time of writing this report.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/10/alleged-esn-operatives-inform-anambra-community-of-planned-attack/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by icebird25(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
So what are we going to do with this news
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Saifullah01: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Interesting... They will come and tell us it's not IPOB or we shouldn't judge an entire movement by the activities of some miscreants. We are watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by dig64: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ComrdDRS1: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
hand essau

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by benuejosh: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by BlowYourMind: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who cares
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by shigishege: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
It's a lie. That later should be from DSS or army writing in Hausa or Yoruba language. It can never be from the almighty gunmen the saviour of the AfghanEASTERN people. Mind you we are watching as the story will unfold. This one wana go collect permission from ESN before wana sleep with wana wives.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buhari's regime and propaganda grin grin

Trying to make the South East hate ESN undecided

Keep trying, try harder!

If you attempt any ethnic cleansing in the East, the people will face you when they are pushed to the wall!

Pope don warn you! Very soon you will meet your Waterloo. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
ANON333:

Our source said the notice has sent jitters up the spine of residents of the area, but the state police command has also responded by deploying huge security to the community.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/10/alleged-esn-operatives-inform-anambra-community-of-planned-attack/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
I wonder why the Nigerian police will litter the south east but leave the North vulnerable
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by yyba: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by shigishege: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I wonder why the Nigerian police will litter the south east but leave the North vulnerable
You know if those police are not there you people would have killed yourselves all from the surface of earth. So you people need them now more.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
shigishege:
You know if those police are not there you people would have killed yourselves all. So you people need now more.
Precisely why bandits, Bokoharam, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen are killing in the North because the police are absent!

Keep shooting yourself in the leg! grin grin I dey here! I go dey count your scores!
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Moferere: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
I keep saying it, there is nothing like Unknown Gun Men.

Those killers in the East are ESN, the militia arm of Igbos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thank God we just discovered nairaland version of Lai Muhammed OP, I will just advise the youth to stay calm no matter the provocative from Nigeria security agent.
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Kingspin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
I repeat Buhari and his advisers are to blame.
They deliberately heat up the East, provoke and pushed IPOB to the wall. Now many actors have emerged trying to ridicule the South East.

I have known Buhari government as people who are allergic to peace. The only group Buhari is working with are Bokoharam, herdsmen and bandits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by cybersoldiers: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Organized by Nigeria's secret service.

Handiwork of DSS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Joromi1: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Even though I don't support IPOB dis one na lie abeg.

Islam is a cursed religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Tomek09(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
FAKE MEDIA
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by 2elliot: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Saifullah01:
Interesting... They will come and tell us it's not IPOB or we shouldn't judge an entire movement by the activities of some miscreants. We are watching in 3D
Mad man. Remember how u used to masturbate to this picture when innocent flag carrying Biafrans were killed in their numbers.

Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by 2elliot: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
benuejosh:
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists
Zoo terrorist
Re: BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ANON333: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]“Respect yourself Ukwulu about sit-at-home, to avoid crying had I known. We are watching you since, and you people are disobeying us because of dead Nigeria."[/s]

Ipob should free people who are about their business and daily routine. Nothing concerns this people with the lofty ambitions of parasitic politicians (who're major sponsors of ipob). They want to bargain political influence at the expense of poor people.

(1) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe & Peter Obi Campaigning Massively For Valentine Ozigbo (PDP) / Live Updates Of On-going Elections In Ihiala / Akeredolu Brands CSP Desrespect To Sanwo-Olu Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.