Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,449 members, 7,932,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Romance Section Chat Room IV - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room IV (66277 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]kandiikane DARLING you almost there just a few step to take .

1 . Go the PHOTOBUCKET website www.Photobucket.com
2 . If you have an account you can sign in but if you haven't have an account yet Click on the signup link on the site.Then , fill in the require field you see and after registering an email would be sent to your in-box - Go to your mail box and check the message the photobucket site have sent you- screw down You'll notice a Confirmation link and that would give you room to upload any photo of your choice and share with people on line .
3 .Click on any Image and safe image to your computer. . . locate the image from the loaction you've uploaded it on your computer and upload it to your photobucket . Above the site You'll see ''UPLOAD NOW'' Click to Upload any video or photo of any format to share. simple and easy darling and i hope that helps.
[/size]

kandiikane:

Do I copy the photoshop link from your quotes?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga.
lol . . .I'm currently watching the Apple debutting of Xlion,iOS 5,iCloud and others cheesy

Kando (NL HOMO)
Welcome to the world, Lmao grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]

Men you've like good tastes just like i do. . . . wink
[/size]

D-sense:

Ogaga.
lol . . .I'm currently watching the Apple debutting of Xlion,iOS 5,iCloud and others cheesy

Kando (NL HOMO)
Welcome to the world, Lmao grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga,

Pure taste rules my world!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]That is it friend. . . pure taste always make difference . But I'll love you to join us on the Movie and Music section of this forum - I guess you'll love there .[/size]

D-sense:

Ogaga,

Pure taste rules my world!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
Music and movies are my food . .I love them . . why i don't branch over is bcs of the stewpid Nigerian music and movies they post in there frequently and which i don't fancy at all . . I go with westerners.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]If Music and Movies are your food that mean's you've shared almost everything in common- I know I'm yet to discover more grin grin .

I do understand how you feel as in it's kind of hard to see serious threads or matured minded fellows to share in conversation .Right? grin grin - I almost avoid posting there because of the kind of things i read from flock of people that aren't serious in every thing . But i just overlook some certain stuffs and face the reality. . .That's tolerance ! i know you have a great responsibility friend. . .please , keep up the track
[/size]
D-sense:

Music and movies are my food . .I love them . . why i don't branch over is bcs of the stewpid Nigerian music and movies they post in there frequently and which i don't fancy at all . . I go with westerners.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dsense(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thanks man,
You know when you expect to read the latest from members in there . .Then they start discussing Who's the finnest btw Beyonce,Rihanna and Tyra? Or they re talking about How nice slap Dbanj grin . .All this BS peters my temper and likeness for that sections away.And i just decided to leave for peace . .Even sometimes when i post reasonable/lastest topic there ,they won't comment simply bcs they re not used to serious discourse . . Very sad!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]I know you're hurt when you leave other important things and coming here you didn't see the expected . honestly speaking sometimes when i surf through the forum i hardly see anything serious man - I dunno know what or who to have serious conversation with as so many are lacking modern ways to discuss of public forum (s) grin grin boring and very sad man but i think the fault is clear. . . smiley [/size]

D-sense:

Thanks man,
You know when you expect to read the latest from members in there . .Then they start discussing Who's the finnest btw Beyonce,Rihanna and Tyra? Or they re talking about How nice slap Dbanj grin . .All this BS peters my temper and likeness for that sections away.And i just decided to leave for peace . .Even sometimes when i post reasonable/lastest topic there ,they won't comment simply bcs they re not used to serious discourse . . Very sad!

Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
D-sense:

Thanks man,

undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dyt(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
Winks
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dyt:

Winks
shocked angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dyt(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
Knocks him
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annawhite(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
una no wan see ma face?
*sniffing around d room*
who owns dis torn boxer?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
^its for ogaga undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
how u take knw say na ogaga get am if u no wear am join
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ogaga used 2 sleep in the next room

I saw it on him, its comon sense na
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
u try

hw dem dey deal with stuborn room mates? dem don finish moi 4 here.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
@anna
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
Omolola1:

u try

hw dem dey deal with stuborn room mates? dem don finish moi 4 here.

wen they sleep leave a snail on their bed angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
LOL!
That would av bn wondaful if ad a snail on here
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by toyemz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
@190

wen they sleep leave a snail on their bed

Na wa oh
that na first class wickedness!!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annawhite(f): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
omo sexy aw u dey?long time no see!
190 r u sure cos dat boxer looks familia,dat cnt b ogaga's
ogaga boxer usually cums with cobwebs
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Omolola1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
anna, i dey
its bn a long tym av spoken 2 u
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Dyt(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
^ y u no cm call am?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by annawhite(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dyt:

^ y u no cm call am?
uka abadie?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by kandiikane(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Kando (NL HOMO)
Welcome to the world, Lmao
Well I take join you. . .Show me the hottest gay spots on N/L lets do this, lets be proud of who we are grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]*Ogaga strolls into thread and walk out again. . . *[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Phate07(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Orton10(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2011
lol.
Ogaga at it again. . .cool.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by 190: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2011
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room IV by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend i am on em again . . . smiley where have you been? menn i miss you heaps! but too nice to see you're here at last. grin grin wink
[/size]
Orton1_0:

lol.
Ogaga at it again. . .cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (110)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.