Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – (1419 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by robosky02(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – Actress Ani Amatosero Blast Ladies

Sensational Nollywood actress, Ani Amatosero has taken a hard swipe at Nigerian ladies who claim they can’t be in a relationship with broke guys.
Addressing this claim, Ani labelled such ladies as ‘goats’ because they are the same people who will use a pin and thread to sew their torn under wear if they get the least chance.

“I can’t date a broke guy, but you will use needle and thread sew under ur under pant if dem give you chance you go use office pin hold ur bra. Goat!” She posted on her page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by DaddyRochie1642: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by thesicilian: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
That she's broke is the more reason she shouldn't date a broke guy. It's like genotype, SS should not marry another SS otherwise their children will be sickle cell children also

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Amotolongbo(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
You can’t date broke guy but you stayed many years under the same roof with your broke father. Isn’t that foolishness?

So far he is not mentally broke, we shall fix the brokenness together.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by MJBOLT: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
failed analogy undecided
A person's financial situation can be worked upon but a person's genotype cannot be worked upon hence the reason why people with sickle cell want those with better genotype.
If a lady is broke,let her work on her finances instead of looking for a man to leech on.

thesicilian:
That she's broke is the more reason she shouldn't date a broke guy. It's like genotype, SS should not marry another SS otherwise their children will be sickle cell children also

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Demigod22: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
failed analogy undecided
A person's financial situation can be worked upon but a person's genotype cannot be worked upon hence the reason why people with sickle cell want those with better genotype.
If a lady is broke,let her work on her finances instead of looking for a man to leech on.

You got good brains bro. When you are broke, you need source of income, a job, business, anything to fetch you money legally. Not looking for relationship to frustrate someone's son with useless billing.

9 Likes

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin
No mind them...

The way this operation "no date broke girls" is going eh...

I honestly feel sorry for the ladies o, because time will come when they will begin pay their own bride price

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by brosom(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bomb tongue
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Vinnie2000(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kai!
See Blasting/Finishing! shocked
And it's coming from a Lady ooo!!

Our NL Females/Feminists when Dey read this.. embarassed cry

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by AdesewaAde(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
So do you want me to use my hands to multiply my brokenness?
I’ve been in poverty,I know what it feels to be poor or broke,I’m working my ass out day in day out to overcome poverty, you can’t expect me to open my eyes again and run into another misfortune . Take a look as yourself the way your are broke,are you happy with yourself?
Poor people that are getting married to richer men doesn’t have two heads .

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
robosky02:
You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – Actress Ani Amatosero Blast Ladies

Sensational Nollywood actress, Ani Amatosero has taken a hard swipe at Nigerian ladies who claim they can’t be in a relationship with broke guys.
Addressing this claim, Ani labelled such ladies as ‘goats’ because they are the same people who will use a pin and thread to sew their torn under wear if they get the least chance.

“I can’t date a broke guy, but you will use needle and thread sew under ur under pant if dem give you chance you go use office pin hold ur bra. Goat!” She posted on her page
Aunty, not everyone is wasteful and into climate unfriendly fast fashion like you.
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
AdesewaAde:
I’ve been in poverty,I know what it feels to be poor or broke,I’m working my ass out day in day out to overcome poverty, you can’t expect me to open my eyes again and run into another misfortune . Take a look as yourself the way your are broke,are you happy with yourself?
Don't mind her, she's a pandering, male identified mammy. Let her go and date a broke guy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
AdesewaAde:

Just laughing@your Comment! sad
If you are a Poor Lady, don't live ur Life waiting for a Rich Guy to Marry you!

You will just Turn to Old Spinster For Nothing!!.. cheesy cheesy

One of my Female always say 'I nor wan Suffer again' But She does not Have even 1 Boyfriend@28,29 yrs..
Waiting for 'Mr Rich and Handsome' When you are Poor and maybe Ugly! sad undecided

You ladies Should be Wise ooo! sad
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by AdesewaAde(f): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Just laughing@your Comment! sad
If you are a Poor Lady, don't live ur Life waiting for a Rich Guy to Marry you!

You will just Turn to Old Spinster For Nothing!!.. cheesy cheesy

One of my Female always say 'I nor wan Suffer again' But She does not Have even 1 Boyfriend@28,29 yrs..
Waiting for 'Mr Rich and Handsome' When you are Poor and maybe Ugly! sad undecided
Read the comment very well and see where I said I am working my ass out to escape from poverty before you tell me stories you cooked up in your head

You ladies Should be Wise ooo! sad
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by AdesewaAde(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Don't mind her, she's a pandering, male identified mammy. Let her go and date a broke guy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Naa so them go dey form hard girl for NL
Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Jeremani: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you want a guy who has car, buy your own and park it were people are parking cars. You will definitely meet a guy with a car, from there conversation will hold.

I no wan talk much

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Sonnobax15(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai!
See Blasting/Finishing! shocked
And it's coming from a Lady ooo!!

Our NL Females/Feminists when Dey read this.. embarassed cry

Na so

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” – by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2021
AdesewaAde:

And why should rich men marry broke women?

Give me one reason

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Beautiful Am I? / Women Against Feminism Movement / Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.