Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) (6345 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) by doubleE70: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She fvvcked another guy at your back, came back to you with her sorry face and said "It Was A Mistake", your stupid SIMPlified self got all emotional and took her back with your ignorant and brainblocked heart.
Well i won't blame you though, i have been there and so has every redpiller you see out here today. :\

If you will accept this bitter truth, you will be fine i promise but you will have to go through great denial; Now before you accept back that d!ck rod cheating biittch of a girlfriend you have, understand that these 3 things happened between her and that other guy:

1.If the guy already knew you, they both made jokes laughed at you at your back, probably even while they were undressing to "Knack".

2.She was yelling his name at the top of her voice while he was busy grinding her from behind.

3.At some point, his d1ck came off and she quickly grabbed it and inserted it back!

My message: Be like that other guy she cheated on you with!

Anticipate 1st Of November!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
keep preaching the message i dey ur side bro.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Male Underwears: Are They The New Norms Among Men? / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.