Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,361 members, 7,888,149 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

"It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students (21141 Views)

Kwara State College Of Arabic And Islamic Legal Studies Releases Admission Forms / Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Shaev7(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
I smell Bush. Real Bush people that the amazon is better than.
So retarded.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by tnerro1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fear Islam
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by missionmex(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
CandyOps:
"If na me I go call lawyer..." Sharap your mouth. If na you you no go do shit.

Bullying cannot be stopped in Nigerian higher institutions as long as your Papa dey use backhand wipe your mouth whenever you disrespect am for house

You guys fail to understand that the family is the cell of any society. And a nation is a reflection of the family - on a macro. And when your mama & papa almost de nearly use beating wan kill you for house wetin you expect stranger to do?
Baseless lipsrsealed

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Kingrefreshed: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

Proudly Sponsored by RELIGION OF PISS
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by wink2015(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
I am not against flogging with a cane as a form of school disciplinary measure.

Even in a non religious school, secular school the authority there still instill discipline by the use of the cane.

2 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blackfire:
Islam sunnah is our model...

You kaffris should shut up

Islam will rule

Islam kii you there
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thank goodness this happened in an Islamic school with Islamic people meting out the punishment. Imagine them trying to enforce hijab on ISI Univ.of Ibadan.Meanwhile, MURIC over to you
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by FLYFIRE(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is where they think to take Nigeria but darkness will not comprehend the light of the day
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by mukthar2000(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
But floggi
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
We know before it's Islamabad and to dominate their body, spirit and soul.. to brainwash them grin
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by badman007(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Almagiri Republic of Nigeria

Niggas not real humans
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Abimbola29(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Watin concern me
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
No wonder God didn’t allow Mohammed to rice up from the dead like Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nothing new here.

Religion doing wonders since 1901
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by xynerise: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can they flog any Muslim politician's children like this despite how they club around drinking to stupor?

The Islamic law is only for the poor
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Omonigho1976: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

It's not Islamic but it's African! Black Africans are subhuman and treat fellow Africans like beasts!!! Do Saudi Arabia or UAE flog their school minors like this?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by compton11(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Come and see how Christians would be supporting what the students did!
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by mukthar2000(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
But flogging shouldn't have be the best solution, they can still do and undo than the alcohol to tarnish ur islamiyyah school, and this can as well discourage other parents to withdrew their child from the school, and discourage some upcoming children from going to islamiyyah. Pls temper justice next time Alfa waaa ni ilorin
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by stanliwise(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
osuofia2:
Thank You. We cant allowed waywardness in Islam.
It is high time Islamic rule takes of Nigeria.
No beer, No BBNaija, No Olosho
A child should be punished for being wayward.
Not tortured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by stanliwise(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
compton11:
Come and see how Christians would be supporting what the students did!
So everyone speaking against it is a Christian?
Abi Christian don do you strong thing?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
I talk am undecidedIlorin yo-robber moosleem are completely fulanized, islamized, radicalized, and enslaved.. All these in the middle of stark ignorance and stupidity.. Nothing more horrible thank a person who can't think for himself let alone question stupid societal norms whether religion ,political or anything for that matter. So many programmed idiots all over occupying useful space for nothing undecided
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Religion of Peace Oyeeeee !!!!!!!
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by wolebest: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
That is why the wise Yoruba people of old call learning Arabic and the Quran ........... Imo'le
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by fasho01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Religion of brutalization
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by WibusJaga: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021

Na waooh! Shame de catch me say I de share same country with these barbarians.

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by sencekompis: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blackfire:

Islam will rule

BRAINWASHED ANIMAL BY BARBARIC ARABS DOCTRINE
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by nairaman66(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blackfire:

Islam will rule

You are kaffris to other religions. Don’t forget this! What’s the difference between this religion and a cult group?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Religion that accept brutalizing when there is law in a country, they will always justify it coz the govt accept Sharia law angry
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Sterope(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
The IRS teacher that taught me in my junior school loved the bottle. He would come to the class reeking of alcohol
You can't change them unless they want to.

How is the beating supposed to change them? grin. You can't force them to believe what they don't believe. They are already looking forward to graduation.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Raptor22: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Are we in Islamic Country ? Backward illetrate people .... Bunches of terrorist .
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Ijaya123: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
That flogging only applies to the poor.

Can they do that to Saraki or Aregbesola’s children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students / The History Of ASUU Strike Since 2001 Till Date / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.