Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) (25076 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Who brought shame into the family? The thief or his uncle. Or should I ask, who is more shameless?
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by romunu(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Serves him right
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by optimus106(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2021
This is good news... he's lucky to alive sef rubbish.
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by optimus106(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
He is lucky to still be alive...

There are certain cannibal regions of Nigeria where he would have become barbecue in broad daylight.

If you people were treating your politicians with this type or level of hard Justice instead of converging to hail them and collect peanuts, your states would have been better.

Your own state nko,have you confronted those politicians there?
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
His uncle no get joy at all. He must be one of the 'Mr. No nonsense' geng.
if to say na Billions the boy steal, the uncle for cast the guy like this?
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Who send am??
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tremple8v: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Werey dey shine teeth grin
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Make them burn the guy to ashes.
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by briggson07(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Can't u see that it was also stolen from NNPC or abi na wedding souvenir

Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2021
post=106622540:
Update From . COM

A suspected thief identified as Monday Sunny was nabbed and brutally beaten for allegedly stealing a gas cyclinder in Bayelsa state on Friday, October 8, Reports.

According to Facebook User, Izibeyame Prudent, Who Quickly Notified , The suspect, who is his nephew, had been disturbing the peace of Agudama-Epie community in Yenagoa.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=554135189029729&id=100032997577971

Prudent wrote alongside photos of the suspect.
God have mercy I will rather work with my hands
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bighead9: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2021
ubanett:
EWU HAUSA

Cc
Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bighead9: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2021
ubanett:
EWU HAUSA

Open your Mouth again. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by BENEDICTUM: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
I share the same wonder with you. How can the uncle be the one to announce it?
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Valuc: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
No b cus of the cylinder Dem beatam like dis .. na beating of accumulated anger...
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by BENEDICTUM: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Why must it be his uncle?
chatinent:
Disclaimer: I don't support theft.

I couldn’t help but notice the news was announced by no other person but his uncle, unveiling the face of his nephew who stole. The brother of his mom!

It raises suspicion. Could this be an act of discipline, hate, or could this be sth else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:
From the shape of his Head, you'll know he is from AfghanEASTERN. grin grin grin grin angry angry
na you wey first find trouble, and na you still first report. undecided
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2021
post=106622733:

See More Photos Via www.. com
You always make mistake in typing your website... Always!
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by Bighead9: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2021
YourFavorite21:
na you wey first find trouble, and na you still first report. undecided

We no Dey find trouble at all
Re: Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) by stamapro(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
Monday son of Sunday stole on a sunny Friday. His uncle made the post on ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.