Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,672 members, 7,930,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal (4022 Views)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by kollinz1234(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reflect7:

Wow, Igbos are all these yet there are millions of you in the North, millions of you in the West, millions of you in the middle belt etc.

Why aren't you all in the South-East turning water to wine and other miraculous abilities you listed?

everybody is everywhere; if American citizens are in Nigeria; but u won't know because you have leaved in the waste land all your life

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by baralatie(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Commentor:
grin

Shh! don't loud it.
I don't know for the op o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
everybody is everywhere; if American citizens are in Nigeria; but u won't know because you have leaved in the waste land all your life
A popular saying in Igbo is "Igbo enwe eze", which translates to "the Igbo have no king." neither do we have a nation, So called Biafra is a farce.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
baralatie:

I don't know for the op o!
Empty threats, How will they enforce it, when nobody knows who ipob (Unknown Gunmen) are? Only online they make noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by baralatie(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty treats, How will they enforce it, when nobody who knows ipob (Unknown Gunmen) are?
If them like ban anything from the north in the south east!
Aboki will divert them to south west making food stuffs to become cheaper!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Buckeyemedia1: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
baralatie:

If them like ban anything from the north in the south east!
Aboki will divert them to south west making food stuffs to become cheaper !
I no dey, You are hoping for another genocide? Please give them their food & cooking ingredients o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
proeast:

You guys are obviously shortsighted and deluded.

A win win for you? Sorry!!

Yes, the price of cow meat will skyrocket initially once the ban is implimented since only smuggled ones will be available. However, it is high prices that will help to attract lots of investors to establish ranches in the East to take advantage of the now extremely lucrative industry of cow ranching. And trust me, many Igbos will key into it thus creating lots of jobs and economic activity.

Give it a couple of years and everything will stabilize in the East and the win win will actually be for us while you guys in the sad waste will continue gnashing your teeth and suffering endlessly.

The joke is actually on you grin grin
Lol

You think establishing a ranch is a child's play abi Nnamdi?

Do you even know is more cheaper importing beef into Nigeria? While una dey spend money on ranches in 2022, another president fit lift the ban on beef importation, and the igbo business men will be at a lost, they will have no choice but to forget it grin

Either way sha, is a win win for the South West and our brothers in the South South. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Waterysperm:
All these Futa Jalon terrorists won't allow us hear word bikonu. After six months, any Fulani with his cows that we see anywhere in the East go turn to Barbecue. Drink Sniper if you are not comfortable with it because I can't imagine how some smelly things from the Sahel desert and their Afonjaa brothers go dey cry more than the bereaved.

The Eastern Taliban can only prove their worth when they boycott everything from North and ask their people to relocate back to their terrorised zone!

Nonsense people with no aorta of intelligence. They steal our children, peddle drugs across North, sell expired products, traffic humans, sell sex in every nooks and crannies of our land and all sort of immoral and degrading lifestyle but we don't issue such statements, rather we take legal actions to contain their menace in proper way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Sunday2021: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iam waiting for the day they will ban their people from coming to the north.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by rumaabk(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2021
after4:
Yes, to show you how worthless you are and your beef
Remember when they stopped onion from getting to the south and how Igbos responded. Did we stop eating tomatoes? How did we circumvent the situation? That's what we can do

But the same IPOB attacked a truck loaded with onions and stole it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2021
You can't prove that.

We plant onion now

rumaabk:
But the same IPOB attacked a truck loaded with onions and stole it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2021
We sell drugs to you and all your youths are now junkies while we make the money. Does that not show your foolishness? How many junkies do you see in the SE. Who are those buying beer to pour inside kettle? Who are those raping 2 years old children? Who are those killing for Allah? Who are those marrying 6 year old girls?
Spit on you, hypocrisy

Coronabirus:

The Eastern Taliban can only prove their worth when they boycott everything from North and ask their people to relocate back to their terrorised zone!

Nonsense people with no aorta of intelligence. They steal our children, peddle drugs across North, sell expired products, traffic humans, sell sex in every nooks and crannies of our land and all sort of immoral and degrading lifestyle but we don't issue such statements, rather we take legal actions to contain their menace in proper way.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by fatstan1: 2:40am On Oct 11, 2021
There is no difference between Igbos and Almajiris. Their leaders giver orders like Islamic clerics and they echo it without thinking.

Someone is abroad telling you to boycott meat without providing alternatives, you are here screaming aboki should keep their meat.
There is already inflation without this madness.

I would say pick your leaders right but first hand knowledge has taught me that there is no reasoning with an IPOB. SMH!!!

jmoore:
You are banning foreign cows in your land. And you are forcing residents to only consume local breeds.

How many Igbos have seen Efi Igbo live, not on picture?

The gestation period of cow is 283 days, that's 9.4 months.
It takes 2 years for a cow to mature.

So let's assume you want to mass produce Efi Igbo, add gestation period and maturity period.
9.4 months + 24 months = 33.4 months.
That's 2 years, 9.4 months.

But you are giving a deadline of 6 months.

With all these ridiculous orders like sit-at-home and ban on northern cows, you can see level of knowledge of those at the helm of affairs in IPOB.

Many of these northern breed of cows you see in Southeast are actually owned by Igbos. They employ Fulani herdsmen to take care of these cows.

Are they indirectly admitting that their ESN failed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Ayennah: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Their ancestors were fed with dried human meat during the Civil War, I guess that is the reason for the unreasonable killing that has been happening, they are killing all the illustrious sons and people with promising future so they can gather enough meat for history to repeat itself. I don't understand the strategy of someone setting his house on fire because a stranger is standing at the balcony.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by SenatePresdo(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2021
jmoore:

You have comprehension issues. That's why IPOB will keep deceiving you.

Go back and read my post. Even if you import cows from Mars, the gestation period and maturity period I wrote will still be the same.

Did IPOB tell Igbos to import cows outside Igboland? You are even confused about the organization you belong to.

smh

You lack understanding issues, how old are you?

During 1967-1970, I guess Igbos were eating Cow meat everyday weren't they?

It's 2 years of your so-called gestation we cannot do?

Oh, I forgot that if Igbos don't eat Cow meat for two years, we are going to starve and die or what?

I mean what's your point sef..

Guy you no get talk, for your mind you are being sophisticated.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by kollinz1234(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
A popular saying in Igbo is "Igbo enwe eze", which translates to "the Igbo have no king." neither do we have a nation, So called Biafra is a farce.
you and your people were against Nigeria gaining independence from the colonialists in the first place. Right from time, you have been slaves who loves their chains, so it is not a surprise that you have remained in your bondage; in that regard, freedom means nothing to you. (You will always love the status quo, because you are afraid of change, that is why you and your lots cannot bring any positive change, same reason Buhari has been a disaster and same reason why you will notice you do not make any improvement or expansion in your life).

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Coldsperm: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
fatstan1:
There is no difference between Igbos and Almajiris. Their leaders giver orders like Islamic clerics and they echo it without thinking.

Someone is abroad telling you to boycott meat without providing alternatives, you are here screaming aboki should keep their meat.
There is already inflation without this madness.

I would say pick your leaders right but first hand knowledge has taught me that there is no reasoning with an IPOB. SMH!!!

Your cry just dey start. You will soon cry me an ocean. Wait till six months to know if we are joking or means business. We don't need Fulanis in our land. You can send our people over there home. It is still a win win for us because it will lead to a fast disintegration of this failed entity.
Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Coldsperm: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Coronabirus:

We are getting there small small and you know that and that is why you are terrified. Rome was not built in a day. We have banned Nigerian flags in all parts of Biafraland and even your banks all complied. Your Police stations except very few all removed the yeye flags. So what does that tell you? Fulanis have been expelled from most parts of the East except in few places where they are still doing their kidnapping business because that is the only business your brothers Sabi. But know this now, hands go soon touch them. They will soon be reunited with their maker just as it happened in Enugu and Imo without even the news reporting it. We can't wait for the six months to reach, then we will show you terrorists that we are way more crazier than you lots. If it's just Igbos and Fulanis in this country, we would have reunited you dirty cow rearers with your kiths and kin in Niger and Chad republic.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Abohboy: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2021
after4:
So you mean Igbos cannot import other breeds of cow from any part of the world? Even the so called northern spec, they can't bred it in the SE?
Guy I feel your pain
And in this current economy you want to import cow meat?

To breed it would take 2 years plus he already told you that
Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by CaptainAyub: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Reflect7:

Wow, Igbos are all these yet there are millions of you in the North, millions of you in the West, millions of you in the middle belt etc.

Why aren't you all in the South-East turning water to wine and other miraculous abilities you listed?

There are hundreds of Chinese in every local govt in Nigeria including yours,does it mean afonja land is better than China?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by odysey: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2021
after4:
So you mean Igbos cannot import other breeds of cow from any part of the world? Even the so called northern spec, they can't bred it in the SE?
Guy I feel your pain
they can but it seems they want to stick with theirs
Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
jmoore:

You have comprehension issues. That's why IPOB will keep deceiving you.

Go back and read my post.

smh

If you want him to understand your post, get a carton of Gala, use pen to write the post on it, and post it to his mention. Don't forget to add an insult to afonja in the post. It gets him more interested in reading it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Coldsperm:

We are getting there small small and you know that and that is why you are terrified. Rome was not built in a day. We have banned Nigerian flags in all parts of Biafraland and even your banks all complied. Your Police stations except very few all removed the yeye flags. So what does that tell you? Fulanis have been expelled from most parts of the East except in few places where they are still doing their kidnapping business because that is the only business your brothers Sabi. But know this now, hands go soon touch them. They will soon be reunited with their maker just as it happened in Enugu and Imo without even the news reporting it. We can't wait for the six months to reach, then we will show you terrorists that we are way more crazier than you lots. If it's just Igbos and Fulanis in this country, we would have reunited you dirty cow rearers with your kiths and kin in Niger and Chad republic.

I wish u all the best because the template Shekau has given u is being diligently followed. We have seen worst than what u could imagine. There was a time Police officers couldn't wear uniforms nor go to office in many parts of the North; people ignorantly hail them thinking that hey were fighting Govt because many hated GEJ's Govt just like how u takeover the Northern former idiocy.
Do u know what happened?
After all the idiocy and delusional saga, Govt allowed the situation to deteriorate so that they could show the whole world that BH is a terrorist group and they used excessive force on them. BH turned to fight both Govt and people who used to hail them, look at the state that BH put many people especially in Borno and Yobe. You can't and can never be as resilient as BH.
I pity how u will be sending useless letters that can never get attention to foreign organisations. Put urself in the same shoe that North was put, though u already started seeing the outcome of ur self destruction attitude. When business is destroyed, thousands are killed, many retired to IDPs camp and when u learn that no Nation or UN will come to ur aide except to bring u food that is when u will remember my comment. We have seen what u can't imagine that is why u ignorantly claim BH is being fight with soft globe because u know nothing happening out there. The day u see 40-barrel sounding like a day of reckoning, jets hovering on air dropping life sweepers, that will be a hell for u.....You know nothing and u sound extremely ignorant. A coward group of people like urs who loves sex, pleasure, money and all sort of material life will be committing suicide at the sight of destruction that u may cause urself....

Wake up, you are either a kid or mentally inferior person with no knowledge of what u are inviting, u will be weakened to the extent that u will spend another 50yrs to rebel again!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s 2 Daughters Acquired Properties Worth Billions In The US (Pictures) / National Assembly: A Declining Institutional Identity - Chineme Okafor / Emilokan: Picture Of Tinubu Patiently Waiting For His Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.