Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 (232 Views)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: Day 8 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 3 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 by Iampbams: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders

This is the 10th of October 2021, I am P bams and this is my WhatsApp football tv journey

I just started a football tv some weeks ago after looking for various ways to make money online but it isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I have then learnt to make money you have to create value so I have devoted myself to posting relevant football news update and everything related to keep you informed.

yes sport Tv might not be that entertaining, but it's what I love doing and I'm serious about.

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process from this day 10th of October 2021 till 9th of November 2021.

I just want this football tv to work because I really don't want this to be another failed project.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

as at now, I have 100 views, so that's 100 out of 500

Aim: to have at least 500 WhatsApp status views before 10th November 2021

current views: 100

contact gained today: nil

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement tomorrow

peace.
Re: My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 by Thmaartentrends: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice

Join football groups on Facebook, share valuable football contents and gradually introduce your WhatsApp TV, you will meet and exceed your target quicker
Re: My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 by Iampbams: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks boss
Re: My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 by rolams(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Not landing on your WhatsApp page after clicking the link, why?
Re: My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 by Iampbams: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
rolams:
Not landing on your WhatsApp page after clicking the link, why?

Yes boss you need to first get to a landing page which will then re direct you to my WhatsApp it takes like few second to re direct but it will take you there

(1) (Reply)

New Fast Paying Booker / BREAKING: Barcelona Sack Coach Ronald #koeman After Lionel Messi Exit / Arsenal Will Make Top 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.