Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

From Misery To Fulfillment - How I Started Mannaxpress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Misery To Fulfillment - How I Started Mannaxpress (177 Views)

How I Started Praying/speaking In Tongues. (my Experience) / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Misery To Fulfillment - How I Started Mannaxpress by mannaexp: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Have you ever doubted yourself? Or wondered how you will carry out a vision you know you are supposed to run with? Welcome to the story behind this video. When there's a will, there's a way

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNVccgtPyFY&ab_channel=MannaXPRESS]

I'm May Oyairo, the Founder and Publisher of MannaXPRESS (www.mannaxpress.com) - a platform dedicated to inspiring hearts and empowering minds from different cultures and diverse backgrounds. MannaXPRESS touches lives through positive stories, news, outreach, resources and community interaction.

This vision was started more than a decade ago. Drenched in the rain of doubt and beset by bolts of anxiety, I feared what laid ahead of me. I was under the erroneous impression that it required just my effort. It did not help that I was also struggling to get off a hectic emotional roller coaster at the time. Everything looked rosy on the outside, but it was a war of thorns on the inside. I had to pull myself together even if it meant faking it to make it on some occasions.

Above all, a divine mandate was given to me; I either ran with it or ran from it. I choose the former and the journey of Mannaexpress commenced. The rest is a heart of gratitude and various seasons of ups and downs. To God be the glory!

This video is about yesterday’s genesis to today’s revelation of Mannaexpress. One truth I have come to realize is no man is an island – it takes a village to cause a global impact. Truthfully, it is just not only about me but about as many hands as possible coming together to make this vision a reality. We can take this mandate further to the ends of the earth. Thank you for taking the time to watch this video.

Please share, subscribe, and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Doing Religion. / Video // Sinach Spotted With Chandler Moore And Naomi Raine At Dove Awards / Message To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.