Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun (6101 Views)

FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / FG Loses N34bn Fraud Case Against Tompolo’s Firm, Others / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by JoBabs(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=DubaiLandLord2 post=106633709]
We are even breaking an ECOWAS rule.
exactly, the free trade treaty... Wat r d ambassadors doing?
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by OBALOLA55(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The border closure has bought more hardship on Nigerians.

We are even breaking an ECOWAS rule.

If the government start letting people import goods through the land boarder, prices of foodstuffs will fall.

I wander what GMB is trying to achieve with this nonsense.
grin DUBAILANDLORD
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by WeRblessed(f): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Buhari tries to hurt southern businesses to promote FulaNorth, but not knowing that he is hurtling himself. The man that kills his countryman is not a great man. What a cursed nation with a cursed useless president.
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Where is the evidence that Nigeria lost this amount of money?
All this enemies of state will just be throwing figures around to discredit Baba's good works
Nigeria is greater than anybody including the border

Signed. Zombies

1 Like

Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Legalcriminal: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Wink12wink:

Yes. Link up

‪+1 (612) 568‑4150‬
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Murphybayo(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
E no go better for the person wey do the math,
FG losses nothing less than 1billion a month since the closure of land borders in idiroko only.

Well maybe if the duties are not been looted and misappropriated the figure will be higher than 1billiion
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin DUBAILANDLORD
cheesy
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Scamburster(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Close the southern borders and leave the northern borders wide open while our nairaland zombies keep chanting "Sai Baba"!
You mean southern zombie
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by OlawaleBammie: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
They closed southwest Borders but Northern borders are all open.

But Biafra is the only problem Sufferhisticated people have.

One day like this eehn! U wil just die with ur hatred, grin grin

See eehn, lemme tell u something, if u think the top most people who are the forefront of this biafra/oduduwa saga has ur 100% care at mind den u re the most mumurest, dont put tribalism on ur head, u dont knw who is who and who is goin to be at ur aid tomorrow, afterall person wey never die never know the kain death wey go kpain am.

Why don't u support Biafra with the little power and strength u have without slogging in hatred on other tribe who doesn't even know u exist.

Everybody loves freedom, that is why in Germany dey don't penalise an inmate who try to make a move out of the jail, i want Biafra and i want oduduwa, in short, if we can have Southern Nigeria disintegrated from the Northern Nigeria I would be so happy.
I dont have problems with ibos trying to liberate themselves from the contraption and likewise the oduduwa.

So weneva I see ur comment I normally see hatred, see bro too much of baggage would prevent u from moving forward, leave the sophisticated west alone with their own palava soogbo.

Kpele.
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by loveth360(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

One day like this eehn! U wil just die with ur hatred, grin grin

See eehn, lemme tell u something, if u think the top most people who are the forefront of this biafra/oduduwa saga has ur 100% care at mind den u re the most mumurest, dont put tribalism on ur head, u dont knw who is who and who is goin to be at ur aid tomorrow, afterall person wey never die never know the kain death wey go kpain am.

Why don't u support Biafra with the little power and strength u have without slogging in hatred on other tribe who doesn't even know u exist.

Everybody loves freedom, that is why in Germany dey don't penalise an inmate who try to make a move out of the jail, i want Biafra and i want oduduwa, in short, if we can have Southern Nigeria disintegrated from the Northern Nigeria I would be so happy.
I dont have problems with ibos trying to liberate themselves from the contraption and likewise the oduduwa.

So weneva I see ur comment I normally see hatred, see bro too much of baggage would prevent u from moving forward, leave the sophisticated west alone with their own palava soogbo.

Kpele.
Carry your preaching go give your hateful people.

How many times have i seen you caution your people on the hate they dash out here daily,Or are you blind to see them.
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
loveth360:
Carry your preaching go give your hateful people.

How many times have i seen you caution your people on the hate they dash out here daily,Or are you blind to see them.
grin grin grin

See eehn, wahala no dey

Sooner or later u will get tired, wen u re loaded with great responsibility ehennnn u wont even have enough tym to type talk more of showing unnecessary hatred.

Even those of my tribe that u re acusing wil also get tired sooner.
Those that were here yesterday typing spiteful messages where are they today??

U re not the first to do this and u won't b the last. So cont.

Wen u get tired u wil stop
Re: Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun by Aganju849: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Why else do they think he closed it, he wants to kill your economy now

And of course, Dangote and BUA trucks are exempt from the closure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Naira Policy Never Worked Wherever It Has Been Tried-sanusi Tells Buhari / Whistleblower: 5000 Tips Received, N11bn Recovered - Adeosun / Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.