Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) (39388 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by OmoAlphonso101: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
You’re doing well jare Debo
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Hayee(f): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Ceenachi:
So u are Doing comedy and also schooling ? While I have been joblessly watching ur comedy for years... I even dropped out of school so that I can be enjoying ur comedy anytime u post it... Sadly I have been cheated again. I thought the world is a comedy
he has finished school since na he was Even in my sister's set in RUN
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Elock1: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin
JohnFGbegile:
someone you're not even worth his weekly expenditures

kiss the truth
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by oliverwrites: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Olam09:

Yea, i think that's true.. he might be talking about prof Yemi Osinbajo since he graduated from redeemer's university.. but why would they expel him in the first place. To me that shows how irresponsible he might be back then in the varsity.
Exactly, he being expelled and his methods, his comedy shows he was irresponsible though I like him being a pest on our polithievians, just don't accept with being garrulous.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Dejyom(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2021
What has the VP got to do with a little boy like this such that he has the guts to drag the VP in his damage control narrative/effort?
The earlier someone calls him to order, the better for him.
The claim that he was a dropout isn't untrue. If he has tangible explanation to change the narrative, he should simply put it forward without foolishly stepping on toes.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
But they took pictures together at Redeemers when he was SUG president and Osibanjo has become the VP . Osibanjo is a mere mortal like you,stop deifying any man that breathes the same air and bleed red blood like you.
allthingsgood:
You are too small for the VP to even notice ok. Go and rest with your lies
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Trentee4eva: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
allthingsgood:
You are too small for the VP to even notice ok. Go and rest with your lies
Nobody is too small. You degrade someone that's better than you. Nigerian Politicians are very deadly and dangerous and Osibanjo is one of them. Stop defending what you don't know
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]

may God destroy Tinubu urchins

AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
God bless macaroni

real Omoluabis are gradually waking up to the fraud of Tinubu urchins that dominates yoruba land

God bless Yoruba land and real Yorubas

Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
He is not that young,he should be about 30 or 31. He was earlier in Ife before he got rusticated for activism.
He later enrolled in Redeemers where the same activism landed him in trouble again. Activism runs in his genes.
BigDolph:

I swear I thought I’m the only one that had this kind of impression about him grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Wada3: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Stop looking for needles relevance here. Who are you self
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
oliverwrites:
Nothing is excellent about his comedy. He is basically portraying women as some intimacy gadgets and it is sick that does bitchy girls ( who almost definitely are call girls ) allow themselves to be used for such nonsense.

I find him very irritating.

However, I do not agree with him not calling out yoruba leaders. They should be called out when they deserve to be but the motive should be right. I don't mind my father even be called out, if he deserves it. Call out anyone and everyone if they are working against our dear country.
He shows the attitude of some Nigerian politicians
His comedy is top-notch.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Mandrake20(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is fantaboulouz grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Ambber(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
He is so young o!!!
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
God bless macaroni

real Omoluabis are gradually waking up to the fraud of Tinubu urchins that dominates yoruba land

God bless Yoruba land and real Yorubas

Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter now? You leave VP, Osinbajo and wailing of Tinubu.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
This NONENTITY believes he is important enough to catch the attention of Osinbajo

That's what you get when you have deformed parenting. It is as delusional as smoking loud and cocaine combined
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by descarado: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
oliverwrites:
Nothing is excellent about his comedy. He is basically portraying women as some intimacy gadgets and it is sick that does bitchy girls ( who almost definitely are call girls ) allow themselves to be used for such nonsense.

I find him very irritating.

However, I do not agree with him not calling out yoruba leaders. They should be called out when they deserve to be but the motive should be right. I don't mind my father even be called out, if he deserves it. Call out anyone and everyone if they are working against our dear country.
Thank you!
This guy is the worst comedian ever. No respect for women. No creativity. I once blasted him on his page. He can't see brother shagi and emulate him. Wonder what people see in his contents.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Noblewealth(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
And who dah hell is this?

No be only Macaroni but Spaghetti

Na cos none of your generation has ever gotten to that height talkless of speaking for the masses
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

Werey, you dey speak English
He is more known than your helinues black head
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

I nur go lie u
This guy famous pass your full generation
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by saintade01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adebowale, tread with caution.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
He was born 1999
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
ngeneukwenu
this is not aiye confraternity
stop putting mouth in civil discussion

God bless macaroni
but that is not Ngenekwenu na
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just dey laugh your laugh.
Re: Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) by lasisi69(f): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
potent5:
You are doing well!

Fantabulous!

grin

Freaky, freaky.

Just put ya account hya let me freaky ya akant.

cheesy grin
Nice one... Coupled with the meme cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bassey Of BBNaija In Gold Circle Advert (Hilarious Video) / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.