Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,333 members, 7,974,419 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All (470 Views)

Difference Between Am Tired And I’m Tired / We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / 10 Social Media Platforms To Consider If You Are Tired Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2021
I am tired of this school.
It has been 7 years since I got admission. Although is good, I have always had problem or the other.
In my 3rd year, I became ill and I had to withdraw for a session. Even after applying for temporary withdrawal it was somehow not approved, thus, I used up one of the two possible extra years.
This past session, in my final year, I had a carryover in a faculty course. It was one of the easiest courses I have ever taken. The score was too low even for an F. I opted to apply to remarking, but was told that it might take up to a year or more before the re-marked results could be returned.

I was told my only feasible option was to resit the next session or to waive.
Just recently I was informed that the course would not waived and I have to resit this new semester.

The problem is that the new session has already commenced and the deadline for school fees and course registration ends this month and exams come up December. I do not have any cash or anybody that could help, and I was really banking on that course waiver. The new semester started when we were rounding up our final year projects and defense.

As it stands now, the next reasonable option would be to apply for withdrawal again to come back next year. That would make it eight years in the system!

I just feel like I should end it all!!!
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Dagger79(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Omoh this your matter to be hear ohh.
Village people are involved
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Dagger79:
Omoh this your matter to be hear ohh. Village people are involved
I just dey ask myself, who I offend?
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Mamayam: 1:49am On Oct 13, 2021
ft
Re: I Am Friggin' Tired Of It All by Maj196(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Rent Issue / ZESPRONET Set To Handover Newly Built 44 Bed Hostel To ABSU Management / How Students Behaviour Can Affect Their Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.