Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife (381 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife by Polymerization: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
“I’ll break all the bones in your body” – Leaked audio of Ehi Ogbebor threatening new lover’s divorced wife

Celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor allegedly threatens the ex-wife of her newly found love hours after being called out over a romantic affair.

This is coming after a popular blogger called out the interior designer for having an affair with a married man, which she debunked as a divorcee.

Ehi who used to be in a relationship with the NURTW chairman, Mc Oluomo, reportedly dumped him to be with the new man whose ex-wife used to be her family friend.

In leaked audio, Ehi Ogbebor could be heard threatening to beat up the ex-wife of her new lover as she dares her to come to Nigeria to address her face-to-face.

Listen to the audio below …
https://loadedpulse.com/ill-break-all-the-bones-in-your-body-leaked-audio-of-ehi-ogbebor-threatening-new-lovers-divorced-wife/

Re: Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Lady with money but no class Mtcheww. Always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife by SocialJustice: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2021
I really used to like this girl but she's a let down.
Re: Leaked Audio Of Ehi Ogbebor Threatening New Lover’s Divorced Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Another banger don dey load undecided

(1) (Reply)

PART 2: Serious War Between Regina And Jaruma / Popular Skit Creator, Mr. Macaroni Explains Snub Of Osinbajo, Nigeria Skit Award / Girl Gets No Reaction From Her Boyfriend As She Spends Money To Pull A Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.