Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,515 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (67367 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:
pattymike smartr david470 goyoker0 dayleke telim budaatum nemadatquod petyprincess mariangeles healthrelatedjo vikkypee igiveladiesbj nezzjnr emmajnr1 and many more!

Happy new month and blissful eid al fitr to you..

As man don't have a FAM to celebrate with man decided to celebrate with his online FAM

Special thanks to Dorcas aka mama Cyprus smiley don't know your moniker

Y'all are angels without wings
Hey Bro... Wadup... I've really been busy.

I saw in one of your posts that you actually reside at Ifo Ogun State.... That makes it much better.

I have a lot of Colleagues that are in urgent need of Trusted Farm workers... The pay ranges from 20k to 30k Monthly plus accommodation close to the Farm.

This is actually an opportunity to look into

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Hey Bro... Wadup... I've really been busy.

I saw in one of your posts that you actually reside at Ifo Ogun State.... That makes it much better.

I have a lot of Colleagues that are in urgent need of Trusted Farm workers... The pay ranges from 20k to 30k Monthly plus accommodation close to the Farm.

This is actually an opportunity to look into

Good morning

Pass me the connect I am down for whatever bro

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 10:44am On May 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good morning

Pass me the connect I am down for whatever bro
If i see any listing... I'll surely pass down the contact to you Bro. We are already in the raining season.

Start with meeting Farm owners 1st and talk to them that you are ready for any work..... They'll be willing to Employ you.

At my own end here.... I'll also source for Farm owners that are looking for workers.

Got your mail Bro.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

If i see any listing... I'll surely pass down the contact to you Bro. We are already in the raining season.

Start with meeting Farm owners 1st and talk to them that you are ready for any work..... They'll be willing to Employ you.

At my own end here.... I'll also source for Farm owners that are looking for workers.

Got your mail Bro.

Yeah true

Some days ago I worked on a farm.. But they needed me to just make heaps..

Paid 10 naira per heap!!

Thanks so much
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 10:50am On May 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Yeah true

Some days ago I worked on a farm.. But they needed me to just make heaps..

Paid 10 naira per heap!!

Thanks so much
Tell them to make you a permanent worker.

Go for vegetable farmers (Tomatoes, Peppers, Cabagges and other perishables)
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Tell them to make you a permanent worker.

Go for vegetable farmers (Tomatoes, Peppers, Cabagges and other perishables)

Ahhh bros the farmers here are low scale farmers...

You wanna find a big farm plantation you will have to get to sango somewhere around that winners church ota

They even got a bread fruit plantation at the side... But the issue is that they don't need no help.. Highest is to pay you to weed and prolly harvest
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 11:08am On May 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Ahhh bros the farmers here are low scale farmers...

You wanna find a big farm plantation you will have to get to sango somewhere around that winners church ota

They even got a bread fruit plantation at the side... But the issue is that they don't need no help.. Highest is to pay you to weed and prolly harvest
Odeda is a nice place.

Abeokuta expressway also

A lot of vegetable farmers are there
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Odeda is a nice place.

Abeokuta expressway also

A lot of vegetable farmers are there

You know I am a newbie here.. I don't go pass arigbajo to ifo to sango..

Those are the places I am kinda conversant with
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
Xup bro, i havent heard from you since. Stay safe bro, i believe something awesome will happen this week. Shalom

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Xup bro, i havent heard from you since. Stay safe bro, i believe something awesome will happen this week. Shalom

I am fine bro... but you placed my mind on high.... really not fair

But all well and good
Hope you are doing fine at your space
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

But all well and good

Ikr... I'd be lying if i say things are going as planned... Man proposes, God disposes.... But we still hope for things to get better... Stay safe bro

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2022
Just got back! !! Bars are filled up.. joints are stacked up... hotels are booked..... people celebrating. .. should I be envious or be happy for their happiness. ?

When I am low on funds and I decide to load up guns.. will my actions be justified. .. will I hide under the umbrella of I am taking back what was stolen?

Who made me karma. .. who made me the avenger. .. who made me the punisher. ..

Walk up to a some folks flexing hoping they'd show me love but your guess is a good as mine... They tell you go hustle like your mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by TheSourcerer: 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

But all well and good
Random hello! smiley
Please remember to smile , it helps....smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
Even it got to a point jesus was tired he was fed up he wished the cup could pass over him.. but guess what an angel empowered him.. gave him the strength he needed to continue the race..

Was out today knocking on doors and gates.. do you have laundry you need someone to take care of? Do you have dirts you wanna trash? Do you have dishes you wanna do? I could even wash your cars. .. I could walk your dog(s)

In this part of the world it is really hard to find individuals who are ready to give you such jobs for a token.. could it be selfishness or the fact that people are had to trust these days?

I wouldn't blame them tho. . Things are really hard and a pure heart is hard to come by!! Before you allow anybody do your domestic work, you have to really know the person. .

you allow him into your house. Who knows what he might be up to.. The annoying thing is the excuse they give is WE NEED A LADY... was in a particular school. The hm said they needed a girl.. what can a girl do that I can't. .. pos operators want a girl as an attendant. . supermarkets want a lady as a sales rep.. They feel ladies are their selling points

Came across a thread on here about a lady who is homeless.. I can't really comprehend her stories. . Maybe she earns 90k plus but still decided to be homeless.. I no even understand. .

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Some are happy it is raining while we like this dey vex for the rain

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
Tell the difference

Suffer head go make you old pass your age

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
Too often opportunity knocks, but by the time you push back the chain, unlock the two locks and shut off the burglar alarm....

It's too late

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Louisfrank(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
Bro, I really love your spirit, more wins, keep d hustle pure, one day it will pay, just noticed this trend today but you really caught my attention, I stay around sango though n i've got friends around ifo crossing area, we could probably get to meet and discuss one of this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
Louisfrank:
Bro, I really love your spirit, more wins, keep d hustle pure, one day it will pay, just noticed this trend today but you really caught my attention, I stay around sango though n i've got friends around ifo crossing area, we could probably get to meet and discuss one of this days

Fam I really appreciate. .. any day any time I am always available ..

God bless may your days be longer than river Nile

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2022
Today I was given a phone and a digit. . Although it is a small phone... reward for my faithfulness. ..

Got a story to tell! !!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2022
Before I had issues with where I was hiding my head..

The genesis of the issues

I was friends with someone they felt was a sinner..  show me your friend and I will show you who are .. so true.. but then again in bible jesus said he didn't come for the Saint but for the sinners..

There is this mechanic in front of the church.. who when he is done with daily activities drops his inteusments and if he has a vehicle he couldn't finish fixing he'd park it in the compound. .
shine12:
Now there was a vehicle he needed to change the engine. . A space bus Toyota sienna..

The owner of the church is not always around.. mine is just to open the gate and let the guy (mechanic) do his thing. .

Long story short. The engine block and battery of the car went missing. . Mind you since it is a prayer ground the gate is always open till like 9pm. . I was once scolded when I refused to leave the gate open ..
Rontolo
Wondering where I got money to buy a popcorn machine. . Wondering where I got funds to get the engine oil.. could it envy or the fact that they felt that would be my liberation from the so called cage I was placed in religiously..

I started attending other churches. .. that was also seen as a taboo.. He once told me that I have changed.. I was still diligent in my work at the church. .

Sweep and clean the church... clear grass till blisters won't let my palms hold anything... domestic chores I would do with no regrets and happiness...

Money he was supposed to pay workers to help with somethings I'd do it just to get free meal.. live sha na rubbish. ..

Only for me to have a Muslim friend na that one cause serious wahala. . She even came to see me in the church.. and he saw the whole thing..
Now he feels this how I bring girls to church.. lol..

woke up one faithful morning to take a walk as usual.. only for me to come back and the gate was locked.. no way in .. .. that night I slept in front of the church.. After two days met a individual at the gate who happens to be a security person.. wouldn't let me into the church. .

Order is pastor said nobody must enter the church.. even the mechanic has been kicked out..

Remember the assistant pastor too don quit!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2022
God will have enough souls to judge. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 04, 2022
Read your dairy on nairaland and you have been acting like you are a saint.
Is there something you are not telling us?

A mail I got from a person on this faceless space

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
On god I am no saint.. if truly you gone through my dairy or my threads you'd understand that I am no saint...

I not even close to that... I smoke and I drink.. I have done things that can't be resistuted. .

Nobody holy pass!!

Why do you think I can't sleep at night. . ? I know you gonna read this.. just know know there is no sin in this life wey I never commit before..

But I will always own up to my mistakes. .. no man is perfect but I jaheel has never used that as an excuse to do the abominable

A confession

J pmddf hbuf the life of an expantant oqfhbms kbyz

I am no saint and I am running this write up for an extortion(s)

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2022
I dey street dey beg people wey go still see me the next day... How much more individuals on a faceless platform that might never get to meet me?

Fam I am just trying to get by!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
People calling yellow... but when you look at the mirror it tells you something else..

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the finest?

Not you! !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by assamsakori: 8:57pm On May 04, 2022
Make Money Online Government Jobs , Earn Make Money Click links https://www.assamsakori.org
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2022
To you who sent me a mail that I got no escapades of my wrongs in my dairy! !
Hopefully you see this...

Currently I am seeing ucl. .

By seeing I no get that much funds to pay for a sit... so I dey outside dey peep through windows

But manchie them way dey outside they down drinks not bottles. . But shots. . I am not holy

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by assamsakori: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
last paragraph.....
No sir, this is not the end of the fight.

What you think is a fight for you may be like a chicken fight for another person.
I still believe that one day you will look back and wonder if all this really happened to you and how did you get over it. www.assamsakori.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2022
assamsakori:
last paragraph.....
No sir, this is not the end of the fight.

What you think is a fight for you may be like a chicken fight for another person.
I still believe that one day you will look back and wonder if all this really happened to you and how did you get over it. www.assamsakori.org

The bolded says a lot. ....

In this trenches I have met individuals that still admires my life..

Life itself is crazy

I am not happy with my curent state but the irony is that some are wishing they got what I have...

Which is what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2022
Drained

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2022
Sustainability

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.