Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,192 members, 7,947,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (66813 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
I choke and wheeze, smoking trees like the cure for my own disease.. The only way I know to keep my soul at ease... rontolo I been searching for a slow release from the dose of grief... That always seems to undermine the goals I've reached...

I don't know if I should give up and go to sleep
Or keep breaking day, stay awake to follow hopeless dreams

Keep fighting
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Everything's changing around me and I wanna change too It's one thing I know, it ain't cool being no fool I feel different today, I don't know what else to say But i will get my shit together,

it's now or never
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moms is out the picture and Pops, I barely knew him And I would pray to God but I'm tired of lying to Him... Tired of trying to run from the things inside of me

Got a lot of fam and a lot of admirers Who tell me that I should aspire to change But when I think of changing

It's like why even try this shit?

#regrets
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:
I am alive

Houses got dirty water tanks and they need people to wash it for them

Some People got messed up roofs and they need handy men who could keep their roofs clean

So many works in the trenches

Bro what's good? Glad you're kicking little by little

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am ready for the next chapter and page to start acting my age And part ways with Black thoughts from back in the days

I am stargazing from the back of the stage questioning if who y'all praise is worthy of praise?

the phrase, 'Bygones is bygones'? People say the light shines once in a lifetime

Is this mid-life kind of crisis ?

I am thinking not now!! but right now I need some kind of sign that the future is bright now.....

I am moving ahead

#selfdiscovery

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro what's good? Glad you're kicking little by little

Good evening bro

I am fine just keeping my head above water

Hope you great and this recessed economy ain't getting the best of you ?

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
My opera mini won't allow me upload pictures and I got no data for ucweb

Whosoever came up with the free mode God bless you

Anyways I made 1000 naira from the street hustle. . A school did their end of the session party today. . And I had to apply as a cleaner to help tidy up things when all parents are gone.

Ever had a party where you got lotta young and old outside hustling for food although they weren't invited

There was this young intelligent boy (olamide by name )

Parents are wicked. Why bring a kid to this cruel world knowing fully well you can't take care of them.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
A low budget school, food will always be problem me sef wey be auxiliary cleaner I no see chow to maintain myself.

Obviously this kid was hungry(olamide)... got him Fanta 2h and biscuit of 1h. ...

Gave him 1h to chill will, make I sustain with 6h. . I go use 5box buy Chester field and peanut 5box. ..

The remaining 5h na God go help me give me inspiration on how to spend that..

Yeah I have paid for my licence thanks to gaby. . I got the receipt with me. Wasn't easy sha.

Don't even know where to go collect the license

The birds in the sky survived how much more me wey be human

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
From the little I have i made you happy which in turn made me happy

So I am somewhere where I don't know no one. . An individual said he likes how indicated like been by myself. . Got me a bottle of trophy (although I wish he could convert the drink to food but man gast respect himself )

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
The trenches will humble you.........
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
I no be beggar but I need individuals to survive... I no be tout but I need the madness to to survive the street.

Although facially men would tag you "bolo"

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
In the trenches men would rather get you faded yah get you what to chow

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Feels like the breathe in me is a curse...

Why do I feel like death will give me peace
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Days I lose my mind

Days I wish I never existed...

Days I wish my dad and mum never had no intimacy

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
When I eventually leave
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
It will all end

My life or the hustle

I am sure it will all end one day

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Xklusive001(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello Man, I understand every shit you o through on a daily basis. You're not alone on this journey man. Reading through this thread I found myself in your shoes. Simple' You just Wana be heard'

Keep striving, keep grinding. Some day everything will get better�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Woke up

Today is another day. I must keep this soul and body alive. Ikorodu doesn't really have so much opportunities for hustlers. Maybe na the area wey I find myself

My rent still dey read for arigbanjo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Noticed how they quick to drop you when you tell them you NEED HELP

Nobi all wey need help need cheques some of us just need person to check up on us.

Money can't give man that indepthed happiness

So next time when I ask you for help I just need person to relate with..

We all got problems and we all deserve to be happy

Flood gate of heaven abeg open unto yout boy

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good evening bro

I am fine just keeping my head above water

Hope you great and this recessed economy ain't getting the best of you ?
Life's not treating me fine.

I've been job hunting lately. No hope in sight.

But I'll keep pushing.

Stay safe bro

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Life's not treating me fine.

I've been job hunting lately. No hope in sight.

But I'll keep pushing.

Stay safe bro

Just keep the positive vibe alway active bro. Feels Dark now but eventually day go break and the sun must shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Can't stop laughing here. Make person dey ask me the kind soap and cream I dey use cheesy

I used cream last swears can't remember but you see that soap of a thing. Omo na detergent something.

I just bless jah for my kinda skin. Yoruba has a saying "o sanra ninu iya"(pardon the spellings) it means "you are going through hell but you still getting fat"

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
You go to ashewo thread you see men spending on ladies. Not castigating them at least the girls are making their money. Way better than carrying guns or going diabolic

For this my cs if i were to be a girl would I have gone plc?

Till then sha

Someone was saying how he paid over 50k just to spend the night with the girl of his dreams

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Skinny girls might be the death of me if this hustle no kill me tongue

Although I have lost my self esteem make I no lie.. All I do is admire and nothing else.

When everything was still green na the green we dey use catch snakes. The saying snakes under the green grass no be lies.

No money no love. Even your day one folks go dey see you as liability. But keep your integrity intact.

I have seen the rich wish they had what the poor had. Then you ask yourself what the rich saw in the poor for them to admire them.

He got no house or hope of what to eat for the day, but he way happier than you wey get the money to lodge and chow whatever it is you want
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
I need help 1k wil go a long way
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
God have mercy on me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
So many questions but not enough answers

Does God cry?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
You and I knows my past... You know my curent state. .

I don't know my future. But if i constitute a nusiance tomorrow please take me today

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2022
August is around the corner

This year is about to pass

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
God please feels like I am losing my mind

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
You go to ashewo thread you see men spending on ladies. Not castigating them at least the girls are making their money. Way better than carrying guns or going diabolic

For this my cs if i were to be a girl would I have gone plc?

Till then sha

Someone was saying how he paid over 50k just to spend the night with the girl of his dreams

shocked

Damn cry
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
God please feels like I am losing my mind

shocked

Like I'd always say, stay positive bro, happy new month. Better days ahead ✌️

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply)

From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.