Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl (7382 Views)

Poll: Play and stay or confront and quit?

Act the fool and get the green card: 41% (24 votes)
Rub it in his face and move on.: 58% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by GeminiII(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
i think u shd play him and get the green card, but be careful cos he might be using the green card scope to keep fucking you 4 free. what i mean is that he might not have a plan of getting the green card for you in the first place and could just be staging you. any how good luck
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by PawPaw3(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2007
You need prayers fast
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
Why are you people so crude and crass?

How are you so sure she's even sleeping with the slowpoke?
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by MrRaheem(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2007
What makes u think the dude is ready to take u to America?

Yes he promised you that he'll do so but have u ever considered the fact that he may be lying to u

Since he hasn't really been honest with u from the get go.

Listen, this guy is just messing around with u so i suggest u hit the nail hard on the head and move on
before he sends u a letter stating that he's getting married the following week and u're INVITED!!!.

Men are Dangerous, i know, i am one.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by fesse(f): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2007
@ seun,
i support you guy. the same is just happening to me, but my bf`s own is that the dad is implementing, forcing him to marry a girl he has not seen due to the agreement the dad had with one man.
@poster,
girl you have to be wise and make use of your brain. i dumped my bf and i have somebody that is even more better to him in all things. he promised of making my papers to there but i acted fast, if he makes the papers fine but i advice you to take seuns suggestions.NO MAN/WOMAN WORTH YOUR FUTURE, My girl be wise and forget him.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by MP007(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2007
na by force, plz stop reffering to theman as ur boyfirend, ok?
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by dumi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2007
shocked babe shine ur eyes wetin go be go be.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by deekseen(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
If because he is playing you you want to turn around and play him then i guess you should also get prepared for more from him. The game will continue and you become worse for it. There's no place where two wrongs make a right.
Just forget about him and tread a new path.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by ken82(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
play along with him, but don't do anything stupid who knows he might change his mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by papabaks(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
Just leave am o because won fe gba ni o, so quickly find your square root and move on with your life b4 its 2 late Ok?

Pele, Olorun afi ofo ra emi pada o.

Thanks
papa
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by centuar: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2007
wots yours is yours .If you have doubts now its beta you back out before you get really hurt.Rather than live in Self Denial let him go because with the whole distrust and all, you definitely will not be too happy.He's not the last man on earth and when you end it now you'll have enough time to heal and find someone else.
If you sha want to play along and, chop, if u feel you are strong emotionally what the hell.
Good luck.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by Aiphie(f): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
It's a tricky 1 u av here.Shine ur eyes gurl.
Re: My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl by Saipro(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2008
If you're sure about what you're saying, why come to this forum at all? Reassurance? You don't need that! Justification for whatever course you decide on? Heck, people'll jusitfy even suicide on this forum! Don't assume anything. Confrontation seems necessary. Inevitable to maintain your integrity and keep your sanity. Why LovePeddler yourself to him - or make him gigolo to you (as the case may be)?

My take? If he's yours and you're sure, hold on tight and don't let go (not to cramp his space nor squeeze the life out of him though). If he's all wrong, then he's all wrong. Scram! As if your life depends on it.

And don't look back. Remember Lot's wife . . . . . .

Kill this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Facts / Guys don't Fvck A Lady In your Car, this might happen to you / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.