Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,180 members, 7,943,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) (12686 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by oyatz(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Kayyy:

Today you have been revealed and ousted as a tribalist , and bootlicker, it's obvious all your anti-corruption threads here on nairaland is means to an end , people like you are plenty on here who have been bought and paid for and doing the biddings of your paymasters, only time will tell and reveal all, coming to national TV and dancing around answers and using stories , parables does not make Peter Obi guilt-free, now I am saying this not as someone who hates him but someone that actually believes and still believes he is amongst the best we have around now my only issue with him is that working with Atiku could dent his image, but for you someone who has spent the last 2-3 years crying about how terrible politicians have destroyed this country and and for all you have revealed on many politicians on here, holding brief for a particular politician based on answers that had no head or tail shows you have an agenda here and you are only a tool of some sets of politicians as well.

I am surprised that you used to take the RuudVanNistroy guy serious.

He is a core Tribalist.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2021
mistamexzy:

All this long epistle for a simple question.
Na wa oooo. I hope the money is worth it. Carry on ,
At least you’re getting paid mega. Congrats.

I like the picture yoy used cos that's the exact picture in your head towards others. That's how most Yibooo see others. Igbo! Izobu zobu emyimba eyi....zobu...eyimba eyi. Lol. I'm here to put sense into ibo men. Their girls are lovely. It is why FFK can die on their yellow girls. Everything in your head is in the picture and that is why you have frustrated your women. Only those who have been outside or married other tribes are safe.

Unfortunately, these mofos are selling their daughters and sisters. Las las, you go marry her. That was how one shameless came to NL to how his anger that her sister ran away from home. No...she will stay so you can continue using her as a rag. Lol. Igbo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki / Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.