Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN (3430 Views)

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. / E Transact Is An Igboman's Company / "I Am Ashamed As A Nigerian". - Atiku Reacts To #electionresults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by Thewrath(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

There is no cause, This is just a business. They tell you they are fighting for your freedom, but they are fighting for their financial freedom.

Remove money from the agitation and they abandon Biafta.
Your opinion,bussiness or not,it’s obvious igbos want out,what are you doing about it apart from criticizing?
Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2021
udele1:

You assume reporters are daft like your leader? Even dele momodu countered his claim. If the rest of the world do not see Kanu and IPOB as a foolish group, they would have interest in the allegation.

This foolishness is why no developed country will take IPOB serious. You can make noise in front of embassies from now to 3035, they all know that its a foolish agitation, led by a fraudster, followed by illiterates.

I don't like join words with people who pretends alot...what did dele momodu countered? So you expect him to say it out on national tv......so you don't know every human can have a replica, every some world leaders have. Why has no media do a thorough investigative work on it, well it's for national security n all who have gone to the state house to see Buhari always swore an oath of secrecy n signs to keep mute. So sto behaving as if.
I'm not fan of ipob or Kanu but the guy in aso rock is not buhari
Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by udele1: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

I don't like join words with people who pretends alot...what did dele momodu countered? So you expect him to say it out on national tv......so you don't know every human can have a replica, every some world leaders have. Why has no media do a thorough investigative work on it, well it's for national security n all who have gone to the state house to see Buhari always swore an oath of secrecy n signs to keep mute. So sto behaving as if.
I'm not fan of ipob or Kanu but the guy in aso rock is not buhari

Why didn't fulani buy replica for yaradua? Or they dont have yaradua replica in the market? grin grin grin

The effect of this oat on the brains of IPOB is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by Tomek09(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
lordm:
Nnamdi kanu is a clueless man.
[/s]
Still better than your useless generation.
Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by Banmeallday: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
udele1:
I have always raised my head and shoulders up as an IGBOMAN, wherever i go . No matter what Igbo's are accused of, i always defend.

But the day i watched this part of this interview, i bowed my head in shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg

I said to myself, so this is who and what igboland is destroyed for? This is the person that will bring freedom to igbos?

This is the person that will pilot the affairs of the igbo nation?

This is the igbo leader?

No wonder no country is interested in their Agitation. All those countries they go to their embassy to protest have watched this video and know that these people are foolish and insane.

This is when i began to questions kanu's academic background.

https://www.nairaland.com/6771652/where-nnamdi-kanus-school-mates

I also began my research on why such lies and deceit was bought in igboland.

https://www.nairaland.com/6779423/why-terrorism-grows-north-se

I also understood why yoruba nation agitators, distanced from IPOB, Describing them as uneducated and violent .

https://www.nairaland.com/6774397/yoruba-nation-distance-self-ipob

Kanu is more important than your entire clan.....The Nigger Area has mortgaged the future of your children in the deal to kidnap Kanu.....

You should actually not be ashamed of being Igbo, but for being a Nigger as in Nigger Area, celebrating the enslavement of your forefathers and descendants.

You people have diarrhea really bad and cant reason. That is why people are racist towards you.
Re: The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN by udele1: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Banmeallday:

Kanu is more important than your entire clan.....The Nigger Area has mortgaged the future of your children in the deal to kidnap Kanu.....

You should actually not be ashamed of being Igbo, but for being a Nigger as in Nigger Area, celebrating the enslavement of your forefathers and descendants.

You people have diarrhea really bad and cant reason. That is why people are racist towards you.

Better to be free and unpopular than to spend old age in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night. / Bola Tinubu Ranks Second In 15 Notable Alumni Of Chicago State University – Edur / TVC Host Morayo Afolabi-brown Under Fire After Coming Out As Tinubu's Strategist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.