Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads (24373 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Emeka Woke As The CEO Of Ogun-Osun River Basin / Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by Lugianostar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Safe your straight Bro as we are facing the same thing.

Buhari and co are busy building castle in the air forgetting that we need road before building paradise.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by Iamvetlander(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is not really a joking matter ... The torrential rainfall over the weekend rendered almost all the roads impassable.

My adventure to Abule, in Ijoko on Sunday left a bitter taste in my mouth

It's been 6years ago I visited that place, no development still?
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Shattap dia

Have you been to Abia before or you comment based on what you see on Yoruba media?

Even Lagos bad roads are worst than Aba and you are bringing Ogun here.

I lived in Aba for 8 years. It’s the worst city in Southern Nigeria in terms of infrastructures though more economically vibrant than many cities in SE.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Can we wager it?

Name just one non-capital city in Yoruba land that's more developed than Aba.

I'll wait.

Ikorodu
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Viltron:
ok but my issue is that, why must we allow our road to degenerate to this state before fixing it? A white man can never do such whether federal or whatever, this says slot about the kind of terrible nature we have a people

You must get approval for construction of Federal roads. Lagos and Ogun State governors are begging Federal government to allow them construct their roads.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by buchilino(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is not really a joking matter ... The torrential rainfall over the weekend rendered almost all the roads impassable.

WEN WE(IGBOS) RAISE ALARM OVER THE STATE OF ROADS IN OGUN, SOME WILL SAY NA BAD BELLE.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by buchilino(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

You must get approval for construction of Federal roads. Lagos and Ogun State governors are begging Federal government to allow them construct their roads.

I DIDN'T KNOW AJUWO AKUTE ROAD R FEDERAL ROAD OR AGBOHULE AKUTE ROAD R FEDERAL ROAD. IJU ISHAGA R ALSO FEDERAL ROADS TOO, INCLUDING THE ROADS IN SAGAMU, IJEBU ADO N IGBO R FEDERAL ROADS.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by moorevic(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Aba roads are getting better but alot needs to be done.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by Empiree: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Goldenheart:

As far as Nigerian road is concern. If the gov refuse to repair the road...you can't repair the road yourself.

So this is true. I heard about this 2 years ago. I was told that govt can even sue you for trying to repair roads. This is terrible undecided
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

Ikorodu

grin

This shows that you people don't travel.

Which part of Ikorodu is more developed than Aba (Igbogbo, Ijede, Gberigbe, Bayeku, Offin, Lucky Fiber, Sabo, Ladega, Agric, Ogolonto)?

This is Aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A#dialog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y39Pdt52Cc
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

I lived in Aba for 8 years. It’s the worst city in Southern Nigeria in terms of infrastructures though more economically vibrant than many cities in SE.

Name one non capital city in Yoruba land and you mentioned Ikorodu.

Showing you have never stepped into Aba before.

No part of Yoruba land (except their capitals) that comes close to Aba.

Not even one.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

That’s a fat lie. All roads in Aba are bad.

You can’t even compare Badagry roads or Ikorodu road with Aba, you are talking about the whole state. That’s a fat lie.

Which Ikorodu?

This wan never enter Lagos before or you must be living in a bush to compare Ikorodu roads with Aba.

Aba has more bad roads in yoruba media than in reality.

1 Like

Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by LEGALSER: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
SirBlack999:
A Nigerian tweep recently came only to call out the Ogun government for letting the state roads to decay

https://mobile.twitter.com/Letter_to_Jack/status/1447456498985185282

This Abiodun no dey do anything na to dey wear glasses upandan, road him no see.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by eminex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
I had the most horrible experience plying that road on Sunday, from tollgate till after joju.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by InvertedHammer: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
/
OBJ was the President for 8 years. How much did it benefit an average Ogun indigene that their son was the President ? Everything went to him and his cronies. That’s why I can’t wait for Tinubu to be the president to see who fare better between others and those who will vote him in to spite others. Sai Baba people are still gnashing their teeth grin grin
/
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Which Ikorodu?

This wan never enter Lagos before or you must be living in a bush to compare Ikorodu roads with Aba.

Aba has more bad roads in yoruba media than in reality.

Just say you want me to patronize your YouTube and I have done that already.

I know all those area in Aba. You can enter the GRA from Faulks road or from Aba Owerri road opposite Abia Poly.

Aside that tiny GRA, everywhere in Aba is Ishimiri.

Faulks road was actually fix by Ikpeazu. He is trying but Ikorodu has better infrastructures than Aba.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Name one non capital city in Yoruba land and you mentioned Ikorodu.

Showing you have never stepped into Aba before.

No part of Yoruba land (except their capitals) that comes close to Aba.

Not even one.

Aba Ngwa is nothing to write home about. I have lived in that town for 8 years.

Yaba, Surulere, Lekki etc are not in Aba’s category.

Even
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

Aba Ngwa is nothing to write home about. I have lived in that town for 8 years.

Yaba, Surulere, Lekki etc are not in Aba’s category.

Even
You have never been to Aba before if not you'll never compare Ikorodu to Aba.

Aba is far ahead by a country mile.

Yaba, Surulere, Lekki? Which of them is yoruba land?

I said which Yoruba non-capital is more developed than Aba and you start calling Lagos.

What about Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo?

Name any non-capital city those 5 states that is more developed than Aba and I'll deactivate this handle.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

Just say you want me to patronize your YouTube and I have done that already.

I know all those area in Aba. You can enter the GRA from Faulks road or from Aba Owerri road opposite Abia Poly.

Aside that tiny GRA, everywhere in Aba is Ishimiri.

Faulks road was actually fix by Ikpeazu. He is trying but Ikorodu has better infrastructures than Aba.

Ikorodu better than Aba?

Name the part of Ikorodu that is better than Aba, yoruba man will never answer.

Thank God for the internet. If not, you people would have killed us with lies.

In the entire Ikorodu outside Garage, you'll never see ordinary one 4-storey building
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Ikorodu better than Aba?

Name the part of Ikorodu that is better than Aba, yoruba man will never answer.

Thank God for the internet. If not, you people would have killed us with lies.

In the entire Ikorodu outside Garage, you'll never see ordinary one 4-storey building

So 4 story is development in your eyes, abi?

Ebute alone is better than Aba GRA.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by aysnoopy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Below is the picture I took in October 1st
Same area

Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

So 4 story is development in your eyes, abi?

Ebute alone is better than Aba GRA.
You mean Ebutte with one bad road connecting Ogolonto is better than GRA Aba?

This yoruba people need to start travelling.

From Igbogbo through Ebutte to Ogolonto is a death trap and only stunted houses you will see there.

Go to Aba and see clusters of storey buildings.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

You have never been to Aba before if not you'll never compare Ikorodu to Aba.

Aba is far ahead by a country mile.

Yaba, Surulere, Lekki? Which of them is yoruba land?

I said which Yoruba non-capital is more developed than Aba and you start calling Lagos.

What about Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo?

Name any non-capital city those 5 states that is more developed than Aba and I'll deactivate this handle.

All are.

I am done with you. You can keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean Ebutte with one bad road connecting Ogolonto is better than GRA Aba?

This yoruba people need to start travelling.

From Igbogbo through Ebutte to Ogolonto is a death trap and only stunted houses you will see there.

Go to Aba and see clusters of storey buildings.

You definitely don’t know Ebute. Ogolonoto road is under construction and it’s not the only road that leads to Ebute.

I didn’t mention Solomade and other areas.

Story building plenty in Aba and Onitsha but there’s no infrastructures in Aba.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
That’s quite serious.
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

You definitely don’t know Ebute. Ogolonoto road is under construction and it’s not the only road that leads to Ebute.

I didn’t mention Solomade and other areas.

Story building plenty in Aba and Onitsha but there’s no infrastructures in Aba.

Define infrastructure. List the infrastructure that are in Ikorodu and you can't find in Aba.

You must be joking
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by OfficialAPCNig: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
forgiveness:

All are.

I am done with you. You can keep deceiving yourself.

Why are you running?

No non-capital city in Yoruba land is more developed than Aba
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Define infrastructure. List the infrastructure that are in Ikorodu and you can't find in Aba.

You must be joking

Mass transit system (BRT and LASWA), road and highway system, waste management system, port etc
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by forgiveness: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Why are you running?

No non-capital city in Yoruba land is more developed than Aba

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads by LilNetty(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:

that road is an eyesore, expecially Agbado, Abule, Sango nd so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 / High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.