Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague (44119 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Army Commander Caught Shouting Kill Anybody You See In Izombe Imo State / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by CSTR2: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
CSTR2:

Then you are a disgrace to your hometown.

The country is the people, you clown.
It's not just the land.

Which kin IQ dey this nairaland?

Army doesn't protect the people, police does that.

Army protects the constituted authority, they protect the sovereignty of the country.

Civilian casualties is not what they are worried about, that is the reason why Buhari made some kinda speech that shouldn't come from a Democratic leader, he wasn't trained for that.
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Odingo1: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
my region? Lol it has happened in my home town, I even lost a friend back then.

I know a guy that was shot, everywhere was war, so they couldn't rush the guy to the hospital, he died while running, his friends dig a grave and buried him immediately and continued with the run.
ND with all their braggadocio could not fight the military, na u wan come fight them?
Then why are you supporting killing of everyone at sight, don’t you think that you can be one of those that can be killed if such thing happen in your environment. From the Video is about oil bunkering leading to killing of some soldiers and it is not related to IPOB or Unknown gunmen. It is always good not to support evil even if it is happening to people you hate so much.

1 Like

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by pacespot(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
celila:
This should not be encouraged at all, where are the army generals.

What is the name of the power bank, what is the capacity?
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Odingo1:

Very soon it will happen to your region, keep on backing evil, it will eventually reach your door step.
A BIGGER AMEN to that
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
CSTR2:

Stop calling them soldiers.

It puts them in the rank of officers in other civilised militaries and overrates them.

Call them militias. That is their proper title.
Since they are trained to have no mercy for civilians.
there is a saying, he who keeps the invested firewood must be ready for the lizards visitation, as long as Ipob no wan get sense, the soldiers will treat their fvckup
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by CSTR2: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by CSTR2: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Odingo1:

Then why are you supporting killing of everyone at sight don’t you think that you can be one of those that can be killed if such thing happen in your environment. From the Video is about oil bunkering leading to killing of some soldiers and it is not related to IPOB or Unknown gunmen. It is always good not to support evil even if it is happening to people you hate so much.
The lizard will visit u as long as u have infested firewood.

So u see bunkery as a normal thing abi? Keep doing it, the soldiers won't leave ur region
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
CSTR2:

"Kill anybody you see" is treating their fucckk up?

Do you even know the meaning of that statement?

That statement is enough to get you a visit at the international criminal court.
I won't get any visit bla bla.

U kill soldier and u expect them not to retaliate? I am just sorry for u people, the ND learned it first hand, u will learn ur lessons too.
Go and ask Odi
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Bighead9: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
DEROX:
i Love you bro so much, you see this Igbos are very evil and crazy but am happy they are encountering their match

They thought they are doing us. Their Region is slowly turning to AfghanEASTERN. But we will help them achieve it fast. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
CSTR2:

The army protects the people against foreign invasion.

The Police ensures the enforcement of domestic law and order

Don't quote me again.
You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
foreign or not, Army does not protect anybody, haven't u heard of the statement "shoot anything you see move" that slogan is mostly used in the army, don't dare them.

BTW, didn't u guys say u will eliminate the army if they set foot on Biafra soil? Why are u now crying?
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Alwaysachick: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op don't generalise, the voice is Hausa if not fulani
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
they have done it to my home town.

BTW, soldiers did not swear any oath to protect lives, they swore to protect the country
and who is the county
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by chrismastre5(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
mutvy:
If the bastards in Igboland kill 1 soldier, soldiers should kill 10 Igbo people as revenge. Let the war start now.
pussy, na only civilians una go dey face, go face people wey face una aboki. Power una no get na only to dey look for powerless people. This una go get simple achievement in Biafran war except showing of the pictures of starved children, shameless idiots, you people will never know peace in this life or next.

1 Like

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sergio101:
I know it will get to this
Of course
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by pacespot(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigeria made a mistake of using its head to walk by giving these Abokis the control of the army, I learned the decision to cede the army to the north was made during Obasanjo's regime as military head of state. IPOB should look for foreign suppliers if they can't manufacture their own weapons to withstand these terrorists army.
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by od501: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

We must burn down Igbo land

Yes oo...After which your father follows!! Idiot!!
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by richmond500: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
awesonjr:
and who is the county
u think a country is just its people, no a country has constitution, a country has geography, resources etc?

Police are more democratic, Army is not, they protect the sovereignty and not the people
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by gbishman: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
You must really be mad in your head. U kill a soldier on duty whose family expects him home after an assignment and u say they should not retaliate abi?
I just hope the IPOB idiots can
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Abujason: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021

FOR ALL OF YOU CO-TERRORISTS REJOICING OVER THE KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTIONS IN IGBOLAND, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU, YOUR TRIBES AND YOUR FAMILIES AND REWARD YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES WITH SAME LEVEL OF VIOLENCE VISITED ON THIS COMMUNITY.

GOD WILL ALSO PUNISH B0K0HARI AND ALL THOSE COMMANDERS WHO GAVE THE ORDERS FOR THE KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTIONS.

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by gbishman: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=gbishman post=106677233]You must really be mad in your head. U kill a soldier on duty whose family expects him home after an assignment and u say they should not retaliate abi?
I just hope this IPOB cowards can maintain the tempo cus when the FG might comes no one will beg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.