Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Beyonce Video On Dark Skinned Women. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Video On Dark Skinned Women. (1485 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS) / Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Video On Dark Skinned Women. by toytuns(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2011
I’m dark skinned, light skinned or in between. I think no matter what color you are you should be proud of it. That’s who you are and you cannot change or try to create a life that does not exist for yourself.

Some younger black men will like to go with light skinned women because they believe the dark skin women are kind of dirty looking. While some think it doesn’t matter what the color of their women is but what matter to them is the love she’s able to give and kindness or care that comes within her heart. But surprisingly some of the white men I interviewed will rather go for the dark skinned women than the light skinned because they think the dark skinned women are unique and original.

You can read more on this link and comment your suggestions.
its very touching.

http://www.mystylebybike.com/2011/05/im-dark-skinned-and-im-glad-i-am
Re: Beyonce Video On Dark Skinned Women. by iice(f): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2011
Where is beyonce in the video except for that Loreal thing?
I didn't see her name in the credits either undecided

Anyway. . .the unity thing is true.
As for the 'she's pretty for a dark skinned girl'. . .i've heard that alot of times. Insulting to most people but i find it amusing. Just shows how the person's brain is working. The nappy hair thing as being unclean. . .again how the person's brain works. Conformity will kill some people. Eyah that child should be taught that the white and black have the same thing, just skin tone. Has nothing to do with how smart the person is or how beautiful the person is. You take pride in who you are as a person. What you've achieved as a person. It's sad people think they are nothing more than the shade of color they are.
Re: Beyonce Video On Dark Skinned Women. by toytuns(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2011
iice:

Where is beyonce in the video except for that Loreal thing?
I didn't see her name in the credits either undecided

Anyway. . .the unity thing is true.
As for the 'she's pretty for a dark skinned girl'. . .i've heard that alot of times. Insulting to most people but i find it amusing. Just shows how the person's brain is working. The nappy hair thing as being unclean. . .again how the person's brain works. Conformity will kill some people. Eyah that child should be taught that the white and black have the same thing, just skin tone. Has nothing to do with how smart the person is or how beautiful the person is. You take pride in who you are as a person. What you've achieved as a person. It's sad people think they are nothing more than the shade of color they are.

i totally agree with you. Beyonce has a foundation supporting young girls and making tem realize that it's not all about the colour but about who you are.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Witch / Abuja Spotlight Personality For August 2013: Taopheek Babayeju / Photo: Beverly Osu's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.