Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year (20935 Views)

IG. Aguowo Voted 2021 Humanitarian Of The Year (photos) / Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year / Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Michael662:
If nobody talks about you. Then you are a nobody grin

Hilarious grin grin cheesy

Hush is behind bars while his bitcoin wallet is secured. grin

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by WaffenSS(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Nice one there.

But to me, my man of the year is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who was unlawfully kidnapped by Nigeria terrrorist government. Also, big respect to my Daddy Chinweatala Agu, who was harassed by Idiotic uselessss army and DSS.. to all sons and daughters of Biafra who lost their lives on this course , i cherish you all.. to the ESN , God bless you people for amazing job you guys are doing by purging Idiotic uselessss fulani terrrorists herders from Biafra land.

And to the mod that keep on bannin me for my undying love for my dear country BIAFRA, get ready you'll ban and ban till you're tired.

Someone's still taking the blue pills
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Ashirioluwa: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
But based on what? Awards in Nigeria are meaningless
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Well deserved. De woman too Sabi Abeg
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by sakanifemi123(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Money buy all things, get money the position you don't deserve you will be anointed because of loaded pocket. Congrats to man.
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Benrosaria(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Nice one there.

But to me, my man of the year is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who was unlawfully kidnapped by Nigeria terrrorist government. Also, big respect to my Daddy Chinweatala Agu, who was harassed by Idiotic uselessss army and DSS.. to all sons and daughters of Biafra who lost their lives on this course , i cherish you all.. to the ESN , God bless you people for amazing job you guys are doing by purging Idiotic uselessss fulani terrrorists herders from Biafra land.

And to the mod that keeps on banning me for my undying love for my dear country BIAFRA, get ready you'll ban and ban till you're tired.

A black man is a kind of humankind that prays for blessing when Rain falls and our crops grow, and yet what we need to survive is food water and air.
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Temptee101(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see myself voted Nairaland prophet of the year, I see Seun smiling with all his mods while handing my check, I see bad belley Nairalanders saying I don't deserve the award, I see the money finding it's way into my bank account nevertheless.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin

You always crack me up with your visions cheesy

May your fake anointing never run dry. grin
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Okhuadams(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
AmadiAba:
Nigerians at home and in diaspora have voted former Rivers State first lady, and renowned humanitarian, Dame Judith Amaechi as Woman of the Year 2021.

In a 14-day Leadership Excellence Awards voting by Nigerians via online platforms conducted by IgbereTV, and monitored by News Agency of Nigeria, Mrs Amaechi defeated three other nominees to emerge victorious.

Mrs Amaechi defeated Folorunsho Alakija, the Group Managing Director of The Rose of Sharon Group, Genevieve Nnaji, veteran Nollywood Actress, Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.

She emerged winner with 918,896 votes just as the other nominees secured the following votes: Genevieve Nnaji
507, 741 votes, Folorunsho Alakija,
87,855 votes, Amina Mohammed
70, 887.

Dame Judith Obiajulu Amaechi born 24 December 1970 is the wife of former Rivers State Governor and current Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

She is the head of the Empowerment Support Initiative (ESI) which campaigns against HIV/AIDS, advocates the rights of the women and children, and promotes gender equity and Girl Child education.

Philanthropist, Obi Cubana was also voted Man of the Year 2021

The prestigious award, organised by IgbereTV, is endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute. It recognises and honours the outstanding impact of leaders in both the public and private sectors in Nigeria.

The 2021 edition award presentation is scheduled to hold on November 2 at Sheraton Hotel and Towers Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3mji6OvpVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ApGyzXoRA
let me here from wike first
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Lovelyn451(f): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Zubby michael onye ajana.
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Awards in Nigeria are targeted towards people who can give money. Hunger is everywhere. Obi Cabana ....man of the year.. lol. Ibo will start attacking me cos of this. Lol. I have taken too many insults cos of this ethical issue. I used to not tslk cis I dont want wahala, but ibo will keep bullying one with different insults. A d the irony is that their ladies who are here are so calm. Very lovely people. And those men I met a road are very calm too. But these ones who haven't travelled anywhere and parents exposed are something else. Always relying on the bride price of their sisters and inheritance of parents. Even parents relying on them. Everything to their men is business. I dont understand this kind of way of life.

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Agugbadin: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations to her, well deserved award.
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Michael662:
If nobody talks about you. Then you are a nobody grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year by shegz24(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Obi Cubana is man of the year for spraying money at his mother's burial.

This country shaa cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / Protesters Stop Senators Adeyeye & Baba-Kaita From Entering National Assembly / Boko Haram Kills 13 Soldiers, Two Policemen In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.