Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

United Are Prepared To Sell Midfielder. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / United Are Prepared To Sell Midfielder. (150 Views)

Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer / Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane / BREAKING: Tottenham Agree Deal To Sell Midfielder To Chinese Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Are Prepared To Sell Midfielder. by Generaloj5: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Manchester United are prepared to sell midfielder Jesse Lingard for a fee around 15 million pounds.

It has been reported that the England player might leave the Old Trafford side when the January transfer window opens.

Jesse Lingard is in the final year of his contract as he is yet to sign looking to force himself into Ole Gunner Solskjaer plan.

According to The Sun, Lingard wants assurances over first-team football before signing terms worth around £135,000-a-week.

West ham is one of the clubs who wants Lingard’s signature as he impressed when was on loan with the Hammers.

Newcastle United, who is under a new owner will also want the signature of the player as they seek to rebuild their team.

Sportscliffs earlier reported that former Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand urge the Magpies to sign Lingard.

“I’d be looking at people like Raheem Sterling. Raheem Sterling’s not playing regularly, I’d go ask him the question. I’d go and ask Declan Rice, “What’s going on?”

“Them two would be the first two on my list, and I’d go all out to go and get them. And then I’d be trying to get people like Jesse Lingard, who’s in and around the Man United squad.’

“It’s unrealistic until you ask the question. I’d be going out there to get answers from these types of players and then you work your way down your list.”

Source: https://sportscliffs.com/2021/10/12/united-are-prepared-to-sell-midfielder/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tuchel Has Confirmed That Kante Will Be Available For Today's Game / Late Soucek Own Goal Denies West Ham Victory In Genk / Live Football - Arsenal Vs Watford - 7th Nov 2021 - EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.