Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,789 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why My Urine Always Smell After Taking Ampiclox? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Urine Always Smell After Taking Ampiclox? (886 Views)

Why her toto dey always smell? / Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Urine Always Smell After Taking Ampiclox? by doksblog(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
In the year 2019, I was with my friend in Katsina state who owns a drug or pharmacy shop. There at his shop, we were discussing about drug business and how finance plays a role for the success of the business.During our interesting discussion, a woman with kid came with a packet of ampiclox tablets she bought from the shop.

She said “I bought this ampiclox from this shop yesterday, and after taking it, my urine failed to smell as usual whenever I take an antibiotic like ampiclox. It seems like this ampiclox is fake?”

My friend, on hearing such sensitive complain from a customer, decides to search all the packets of the drug he had in store just to rectify where the mistake may result from.

Lol and behold, he found out that, out of three (3) packs he bought, one pack has no active ingredient or that white substance in it. That means, the content is empty with just the covering only.

But the question here is; why my urine always smell after taking ampiclox? Actually, smelly urine does not always stem from a health condition.......Continue reading to find out

https://doksblog.com/antibiotics-why-my-urine-always-smell-after-taking-ampiclox/

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Or White Garment Church / Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle / Most Romantic and Affordable BRUNCH Spot In Lagos|A Trip to Paris in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.