Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,261 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Authority Pro - Official Review - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Authority Pro - Official Review (155 Views)

We Build Your Website Authority Online With Best SEO Plans / Link Building For Domain Authority And Link Juice! / Bulls Quickly Stamping Authority Again In The Btc Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authority Pro - Official Review by rishabh121: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
What exactly is Authority Pro?

Authority Pro is a WordPress theme that is included with additional plugins. So, in case you are particularly attached towards the theme design you are currently using, you are going to have to let it go if you wish to switch to Authority Pro.

Authority Pro have been designed and targeted to make the true internet marketer who doesn’t know how to code or has any intention or desire to learn. It’s for beginner to intermediate internet marketers, supplying you with the facility to create a blog and squeeze page, which are designed and tested for max conversion, in the space of a few hours. Sounds too good to be true? Well, I believed so until I tried it out.

I feel the genius of this product is its inbuilt functionality without the need for any knowledge of coding. Website marketing is all about conversions and Authority Pro is designed just for that. I’ll explain how.

You will find 24 different editable areas in the Authority Pro design, thereby enabling you to truly customize your site. This enables you to have a lot of flexibility over where you need to place your affiliate links, optin box, adsense ads or any other way you wish to monetize your site. It also lets you place your important ads and/or affiliate links above the fold, and by ‘important’ I mean those that pay the most and that you want people to click on.

Here is simply a sample of what Authority Pro can perform:

* Build a wonderful, credible, quality site without touching a line of code – entirely from a drag and drop interface, including a design that makes your visitors go “wow”

* 24 editable areas which permit you infinitely customize the look and feel of your site – again just by filling in a couple of options and clicking save? (wait til you see this in action)

* 11 killer, custom widgets that permit you to add advertising, affiliate links, videos, automatically split test up to 4 optins and even target your integrated exit grabber down to the post level – and again, without ever touching a line of code

* Automatically display related content, integrating your affiliate links into each for easy hands off monetization

Also Visit: [url]angelnumbers.net[/url]

* Walks you through the process of building wickedly converting product reviews and profiles based on proven and integrated templates, all highly optimized for SEO, PPC and generating affiliate sales

* add videos, downloads, resources and more to your site in only a couple of minutes flat

* Automatically adjust and update to any changes you’ve made to the design or feel of the website, on the fly, so your site appears like 1,000,000 bucks 100% of the time

Marketing my business is important to me but so are results. I knew I had to turn my website into a money maker. One way I monetized my website was by creating affiliate links which I did without custom coding using Authority Pro’s Affiliate Link Generator. It is very easy. From the Post Editing screen I created an SEO optimized affiliate link and then associated a keyword to it. I then optimized it globally for my entire site without the hassle of searching every link to apply that keyword, which is a time-saver. I also used the Custom Content Widget to generate a list of posts by tag, you could also compile a list by category if you wanted, and then I associated the affiliate link to each post in the list. Users can also choose how much text they wish to display and the appropriate star rating.

Also Read: [url]angelnumbers.net[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp Folio 9470m Laptop For Sale / GET CHEAP MTN Data At Cool Prices / Cloud Hosted Call Center Solution With IVR And DID: Call 07000700111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.