Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Alleged “yawa’ Video Finally Dropped - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage’s Alleged “yawa’ Video Finally Dropped (421 Views)

Wizkid's Made In Lagos Has Finally Dropped But Does It Make Sense? / Mickey X Has Finally Dropped His New Hit Title "Manya" download with the link; / Download Reekado Banks – Yawa [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Alleged “yawa’ Video Finally Dropped by sunnysunny(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pop star, Tiwa Savage , who recently revealed that she was being blackmailed over a s3x tape of herself and her partner, has shared how it was l3aked. She said the video was accidentally posted on Snapchat by he lover who deleted it after he realised his error but it had already been downloaded by a stalker. Speaking in an interview with American OAP, Angie Martinez of Power 105.1, the singer absolved her lover and other people close to her of deliberately leaking the video. She said, “I am not going to call it a s3x tape but it’s a tape between me and the person I am dating right now…
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Alleged “yawa’ Video Finally Dropped by sunnysunny(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
continue reading here and watch video
https://forum.ixc.com.ng/index.php?threads/tiwa-savage%E2%80%99s-alleged-%E2%80%9Cyawa%E2%80%99-video-finally-dropped.109/
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Alleged “yawa’ Video Finally Dropped by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[free] Ayra Starr X Ckay X Buju Type Beat | Overdose | Sad Dancehall Type Beat / Top 10 Trending Naija Songs Mp3 Download And Video This Week 19th November 2021 / [music] Tuffy – Urua Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.