Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody (39827 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Curious345: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Biafra amaka..

Desist from wearing that your biafra regalia that makes you appear as an ogboni man..

Hahaha
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by HolyStriker(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who's next? DSS and Nigerian Government be making us popular since 19:00
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Abujason: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/breaking-agn-secures-chiwetalu-agus-release-from-dss-custody/
Great man of Igboland.
Great son of the soil.
The man who dared toothless and weak lions and came back unscathed!
With no efforts from our so-called governors you are a free man today
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by rajiedreez: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Quick question please, is it only the south east that wants to go with Biafra or other regions are also inclusive? Because there do not seems to be any agitation in South South.
If it's only the South east, hope you guys know its a landlock region. I'm just curious .

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by kageo(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
I could remember back then when they use to call ipob biafrans miscreants now see how the country is battling to save themselves from their troubles.

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Teeklef(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari is useless

Biafra ga'enwe nmeri!!
Some pipu nor god like dis news oo grin
I so much love this soup.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Rolly22(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
J2381:
Stupid man.

Just like your father
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Racoon:
[i][/i]
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Xbs1: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Ficeo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
My best actor. I am so happy for you.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by solofresh(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari is useless

Biafra ga'enwe nmeri!!
Some pipu nor go like dis news oo grin
You are a Mumu Man
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by oxygeng: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Onepeople:
Igboman passing through a lot under this mal-administration ,no sign of federal presence in the region, but the little effort of the people, you will be happy to destroy in name of been a military man .

Show me one area in the northern region where soldiers have burnt houses after been killed by boko haram? It will never be well with our governor's for turning against their own while occupying leadership position in their name.
spot on Mr. It saddens my heart as well. Haven spent a lot of time in the North, and witness the sharp contrast between the ways security agencies including vio and road safety operates there and here in the south; I feel like crying. Honestly the south is being colonised; and supervising the order are the Governors and other political officers.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dss... is this really called for....

Anyway.... when abnormal becomes normal again...

You need training from developed countries like.. USA Israel and UAE..

Looking respect is the other of the day... Go for the cause of a burning house not RAT!.......
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by tumba543: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
see below
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
J2381:
Stupid man.

STFU!

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Burgerlomo: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good for him

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Banmeallday: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dss they dont even know their job...

The are the real jobless people and miscreants
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by pezeji(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those clueless DSS no know road to Gumi house?
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by OBTOREPA(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Finally!
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Naijanascam: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Welcome home Sir.......
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by ipswitch: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
He has passed the message already. In colours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Morenikeji090(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wait a minute... What's your problem can you progress in life like this... What the fucck is wrong with you... What is Yoruba issue with the old man they arrest..if u keep acting like this I swear it gonna be difficult for you to achieve coz you damn sound too tribal... Motherfucker
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari is useless

Biafra ga'enwe nmeri!!
Some pipu nor go like dis news oo grin
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Johnnygill(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Well done AGN
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by benuejosh: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
This one na short break him go. He will be back again.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Benitoh: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
You outlawed ipob not biafra, now you arrest a person because of biafran regalia while not close down Hero Beer Brewery because of rising sun emblem. Nigeria is dieing faster than expected

We should because the ship is sinking helplessly. I repeat there will surely be light at the end of the tunnel. All praise the God of Biafra
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by aspabay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
You should not be seen taking sides in a case that is this sensitive.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by RuddyFusion(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thank God..... welcome back from outside world
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by McStoic(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
J2381:
Stupid man.

Yes, just like your father and ancestors
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/breaking-agn-secures-chiwetalu-agus-release-from-dss-custody/
Those evil wizards and witches using you to practice witchcrafts in nairaland had failed shamefully! They said you won't make it alive from Dss! New Balance! We got the message wella! The Rising Sun and when it had Risen, things will balance wella for the children of the light!

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
I can impression the suffering of Children of love over this newsAgu my brother we must spike one week.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Benitoh: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
J2381:
Stupid man.

I know you're having heart attack and high pb. #500 can get ordinary sniper, it won't take long to get rid of the pain.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Telekinetic: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
J2381:
Stupid man.
Why not go to your mosque and slam your head on the ground till you die of blunt force trauma grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) / Cossy Ojiakor Preaches: 'Do Not Judge...' (Photos) / Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.