Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,024 members, 7,915,970 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (65626 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by MVLOX(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hooligan Father
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Theunbothered: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lewisjohnson:

Mods are sleeping, the fact that this thing still has an account is a cosmic injustice

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Belleful: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Werey father. I suspect am to be ISOKO MAN. If u know u NO
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yeye man
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by MrCover: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by UncommonLogic: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
[[s]quote author=ALCOHOLKILLS post=106686029]They must be Muslims who despise education angry

Afonja Muslims are worst than their northern counterparts[/quote][/s]

NL is full of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG Xtian terrorist monkeys.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What if he flogged the man daughter like those kids that were flogged in an Ile kehu in Kwara?

Ehn.. they should have come with kpankere worst case scenario instead of Cutlass. That's babaric.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Too much amala, ewedu and gbegiri at work. Afonjas are touts!

While your own people are terrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Picker28: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Basheer22: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
He should have been shot dead immediately at the scene. He is a terrorist and needed to have been made a scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Commentor: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
I sight you Chiesa.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
A tooooooo, ENDSARS so that evil men can come out openly for their evil
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Deebleszed(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Some parents need to be lectured and even beaten to stupor. Later they will say their child grew up to become irresponsible.... What do you expect when you are already accusing the teacher of beating your child in the presence of that child.

As a parent you took your child to school to get two type of trainings, moral training and academic training

Academic training required the teacher teaching the child everything that a student is expected to know academically at every stage of life.

Moral training is teaching the child how to deal with everyone. .

This moral training is something that should be learnt from home, but most parents aren't teaching it, what they after is their son taking the first position in class.

The funniest part is that most parent don't know that moral training and academic training are interwoven. I flashback to my days in secondary school Nd I found out that those who were topping the class among us were the ones with moral training.

If you don't train your child morally, it will be difficult for that child to be trained academically

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by bassman007(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'm still trying to identify who is the father and who are the thugs amongst those three men

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by moneyissweet(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Talk is cheap,when you born your own allow :-some frustrated teacher to beat them anyhow.

Mercychen:
Imagine. Cutlass for what?

This is what happens when you have children of bandits in your school and that was what gave her the morale to be misbehaving in class.

I hope they get served with the right punishment.

Iliteracy is a deadly disease.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Rexymania(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin Ogun state pees no get joy. For yoruba land, if you comot Ibadan thugs, na Ogun state go follow, but e be like say Ogun state duh dey overtake Ibadan for thugry
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by princewarri1985: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Niece:
Man Arrested For Storming Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter

https://.com/man-arrested-for-storming-ogun-school-with-thugs-to-attack-teacher-who-beat-his-daughter/
A FATHER'S love is unquantifiable, but his approach was wrong! I would have done more for my little princess but in a positive way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by dododawa1: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oluwaseun is IPOB Christian name
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by BJanta: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fools .
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by cooooooks(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
He is wrong.

The teacher is also wrong.

Flogging a child is child abuse, flogging a girl could also be due to other reasons, like a reflection of advances.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by mariovito(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na e make dey wan send the tisa go there?

SirLakes:
The reward of the teacher is in heaven grin
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Epeegee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
MrWondah:
This tribe will not stop disgracing us.

Please let us kindly know your tribe sir,I just hope you not from that tribe that keeps tarnishing our image internationally or that other tribe where killing and kidnapping is now there daily activities,Beautiful mumu grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Tupaq: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
The student has to be expelled to serve as deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Kinimajor: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Werey say na children of bandits...Lol
Mercychen:
Imagine. Cutlass for what?

This is what happens when you have children of bandits in your school and that was what gave her the morale to be misbehaving in class.

I hope they get served with the right punishment.

Iliteracy is a deadly disease.

FTC.

I Dedicate this FTC to fellow teachers in the house.
#saynotoharassmentonteachers.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Deebleszed:
Some parents need to be lectured and even beaten to stupor. Later they will say their child grew up to become irresponsible.... What do you expect when you are already accusing the teacher of beating your child in the presence of that child.

As a parent you took your child to school to get two type of trainings, moral training and academic training

Academic training required the teacher teaching the child everything that a student is expected to know academically at every stage of life.

Moral training is teaching the child how to deal with everyone. .

This moral training is something that should be learnt from home, but most parents aren't teaching it, what they after is their son taking the first position in class.

The funniest part is that most parent don't know that moral training and academic training are interwoven. I flashback to my days in secondary school Nd I found out that those who were topping the class among us were the ones with moral training.

If you don't train your child morally, it will be difficult for that child to be trained academically

Thanks bro. You just spoke fact.

I do not support students disrespecting their teachers in anyway

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:
This flogging of students in Nigeria has to be looked into and abolished especially now that government is taking education sector more seriously.

You have no idea about what you advocating for

You want Naija kids to be like yankee kids shey?

It will end in tears!

6 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by pennywys(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sometimes we get guide our emotions before it control us
This man don enta serious gbege like dis ooooooo five years he may not come out of prison if he can't afford a best lawyer for this case. And the said daughter may carry belle before he comes out from prison as afonja gals dem sabi nack

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by labelle123(f): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
You can't correct a child again

That's why we are breeding more nuisance to the society

4 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Talk is cheap,when you born your own allow :-some frustrated teacher to beat them anyhow.

I won't raise an animal of a child that will go and be disrupting the class when the teacher is teaching. As a teacher, I'll have trained and brought them up in the right way. So, there will be no room for anyone to beat them. However, if they get beaten to a point my eyes cannot take, the worst I'll do is report to the school authority.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.