Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) (46022 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Kinzo0917:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST, IF TRULY HE EXIST, BE YOU A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN OR A NON BELIEVER, MAY WHAT IS WORST COME TO YOU , STAY WITH YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE. GOD THIS IS A BATTLE YOU NEEDS TO FIGHT TO PROOF TO DOUBTERS THAT YOU ARE REAL. MAY THEY NEVER FIND PEACE AS LONG AS THEY REMAIN ON THIS EARTH. GOD IF YOU ARE REAL, PROOF TO THEM YOU ARE GOD

The fear that they use to brainwash you don’t work for intellectuals.
When it matters the most your god is no where to be found.

Over 100 people die of malaria everyday in Nigeria, pray your god should prove himself in that area, or he works in mysterious ways? cheesy
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by geesilver(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Only can cover this type of news
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmmn continue.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOU. BUT YOU CAN ONLY BE FREE IF GOD DONT EXIST. IF YOU LIKE INSULT ME, IT WONT GET TO ME. IF GOD TRULY EXIST IF WISH I BELIEVE, MAY GOD PROOF HIMSELF
Millions are dying of cancer, corona virus, Fulanis killing people, bandits killing people, pray your god should prove himself in those areas not trivial things cheesy

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by goodluck813(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Waiting for part 2
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

You just typing with emotions a perfect example of brainwashing.

You are the one claiming a god did miracle, by saving one out of 9.
1/9, that’s failure

My God saved d one whose heart is perfect towards Him.

God word says " a thousand shall fall by ur side nd ten thousands by ur right side, but it shall not come near u".

Go nd call on d god u believe in to go nd save them.

My God saved her nd she has come back to share her testimony.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2021
A Wale adenuga production
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by greygoblings(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by bibbiana(f): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Her low cut hair even transformed into braided one. And her lashes became fixed all in one attire
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by justmondris: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
who did it? Jesus
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by kenzysmith: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

You are even a bigger fool to allow yourself to be deceived by a fraudster! Korede is a fraudster!!! You can hang yourself if you like. Well, I don't blame gullible people like you. Religion is the opium of the people.
may thunder baptize u for calling keorede a fraudster

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2021
saintruky:
D girl sef no be like who well...

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by slimgeez: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Kinzo0917:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST, IF TRULY HE EXIST, BE YOU A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN OR A NON BELIEVER, MAY WHAT IS WORST COME TO YOU , STAY WITH YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE. GOD THIS IS A BATTLE YOU NEEDS TO FIGHT TO PROOF TO DOUBTERS THAT YOU ARE REAL. MAY THEY NEVER FIND PEACE AS LONG AS THEY REMAIN ON THIS EARTH. GOD IF YOU ARE REAL, PROOF TO THEM YOU ARE GOD

You're just making jest of God with all these stupid comments of yours. Even Pst Adeboye wouldn't go this far. I'm afraid you're paid to give Christianity a bad name & your evil mission shall be thwarted.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Crossroad1(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2021
midolian:
grin grin

and how did she observe all these?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Dey don’t rate us at all at all

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Djkenny080(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Fake story

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Well I personally witnessed a girl that was released by kidnappers because she had
salvation ministry wristband.
According to the girl's narrative, the kidnappers said to her " we no want papa problem". Myself I don't believe in stuffs like this , it was during my visit to a hospital that the lady was brought in by the police for medical check up .

My younger sister was kidnapped and released in same manner. They saw the winners necklace that Carry's Bishop's picture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by emmykk(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Instead of how to get the kidnapper they are more interesting in self glorification.who bewitched africa?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
A talkative is a natural lier. at some point you won't have any thing to say so you would have to make stuffs up.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by keypha1: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Does it mean God does not perform miracles, I believe in God, I believed in Jesus, I believe the holy Spirit, can't vividly forget the day power of God return me back to life with just flash of his light.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
I know with God and faith everything is possible. I want to believe this story so bad but right now i can't.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Gee64: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2021
That's what most Pastors do these days: They pay people to give fake testimonies and some gullible Christians there would believe at the trash!
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by edoairways: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Rubbish! Korede Kumaya is an Afonja criminal pastor in Warri. I know he has paid this girl stipend just to boost his image. If you believe this, then your foolishness is out of this world
He doesn't have to pay her to create "acclaimed stunt". Miracles are real
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by zeyt: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
A lie from pit of hell!
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
may thunder baptize u for calling keorede a fraudster

Keep worshipping and defending religious fraudsters. Korede is a confirmed conman
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Major7: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
My name is John and I am 26 years old I was in a crusade yesterday and the pastor asked us to pray for increment in our lives I prayed for increment in my finances and age 30minuites later I became 50years old.what God cannot do does not exist hallelujah..

Sense have departed from your brain
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by Djkenny080(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
We will act this movie.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by PaedophileProph: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wick3:
grin grin comedy

I don't want to pray for it to be your portion, so you can have firsthand experience of this type of comedy .
But may God have mercy on you
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
I serious climes, the police will start investigation immediately, how can we witness the death of 9 Ladies through testimony and up till now no news of a manhunt for the location. The location of the phone should be tracked and more forensic investigations conducted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) by aboyj(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just all about the mecy of God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Woman Robbed On Kingsway Road Ikoyi This Morning On Her Way To Work (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.