Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,937 members, 7,969,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) (4030 Views)

When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by mraligieri2020(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
LOL... Big fool, them don chop your babe already since. Bro just keep the relationship open and Bleep her closest friend or end it if you're beginning to have feeling. You're with a ho and you know it but have fallen in love. It's better to cut it off early before it's too late cos like this you're already getting jealous and that's involved in what you both did not define well.
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by emmieohmz: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shebi we are not married.....she is free

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Fakbrown: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Girls Dae straff without reason now a days, girls go meet you for first day still straff you, me Don fear relationship. You are actually given her out, if you no gree she go still go out, me Don stop relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Xtrabrain: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
revived:

You nailed it my gee

Xtrabrain you suppose update us

She dey frown face since morning ooo. Waka Comot, no good morning. Well Sha, me i go just dey lite for the matter. Be like say i too carry am for heart. undecided
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Xtrabrain: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
moorevic:
Dear, it is in case of necessity and not in casity and yes your gf has no respect for the relationship. I would suggest you cut loose such waste of time & resources.

Who "correct" grammar epp? Abeggi. I Stan with *in case of in casity*. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Xtrabrain: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Clickguy44:
Which kind play dog dey follow lion play.

Now back to your question, the answer: Master your emotional self. You allowed your emotions to affect your thinking. I bet you think you are in control of your life or this relationship. Your answer recks of jealously. You felt the chicken came from the lecturer. You were offended you gave her permission. Now you feel it her fault. When you said yes, she should have said no.

She only asked for your permission because you were there, now she would avoid discussions like this with you.

Like a child throwing tantrum you sent the text her exposing your emotions to her, now her respect for you decreases.

Now wait for her reply, she would probably get offended too, which wouldn't solve anything.

Your thoughts on the modest thing to do as time goes on?
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Xtrabrain: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
mraligieri2020:
LOL... Big fool, them don chop your babe already since. Bro just keep the relationship open and Bleep her closest friend or end it if you're beginning to have feeling. You're with a ho and you know it but have fallen in love. It's better to cut it off early before it's too late cos like this you're already getting jealous and that's involved in what you both did not define well.

LOL... Bigger fool. wink
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xtrabrain:
Ok. Story get as e be. If e long, abeg... No vex... My girl, she did her project def today. Returned home, we talked about how it went, prepared a nice meal, we ate and switched to other things. Later this evening, one of her lecturers called and was like... I saw your status On WhatsApp yada yada yada. Congrats etc.

Lecturer: ...And i was gonna take you and your friends out OOO.. phone was on speaker. Can you meet me at place xxxx, I'll pick you up etc.

Most times, she tells me things about her past, school life etc. How that lecturers been asking her out. A few said plainly they wanted to k*ack and sorts.

Back to the lecturer that called. After she dropped the call, she asked if she could go. Person wey dey smile when lecturer talk say make she show, shey you wan com use "shey make i go" set me up?... Shaaa, i said ok. She dressed up and went. Before leaving, i shaa told her to drop the person's number as nah late evening we dey enter. In case of in casity. I think it was when she got to her destination she texted the man's number. Dr XXXX... She later texted she was gonna return by 9pm. I was like. Ok. Flex. She got home past 9pm and brought a grilled or fried chicken or so... Was like... "I ordered this for you". I think that was what got me offended.

Dunno... If it is jealousy or dunno... I started thinking etc. I felt it was disrespectful in a way i can't explain. Sent her a message on Whatsapp... Although, I've been stressed lately. Dunno.

Any yoo experienced anything like this? How did you respond etc... cry undecided
Bottom line is ur gf doesn't respect u...and she knows u put her on a pedestal and you'll do anything to pls her that's why she asked if she can go out cos she knows u would eventually agree...no woman that loves her man will entertain other men ,that already is cheating....u need to break up with her bro while ur dignity is still intact.. whatever is left of it...

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
moorevic:
Dear, it is in case of necessity and not in casity and yes your gf has no respect for the relationship. I would suggest you cut loose such waste of time & resources.

Is the incasity for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Clickguy44: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Make Your Needs A Priority. It might sound selfish but that's the way out, to getting a better relationship in your life and love. Put yourself first.

Anytime you want to make a decision, ask yourself, is this what I what I want? If yes, do it. If no abort.

Xtrabrain:

Your thoughts on the modest thing to do as time goes on?

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Regex: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xtrabrain:
Ok. Story get as e be. If e long, abeg... No vex... My girl, she did her project def today. Returned home, we talked about how it went, prepared a nice meal, we ate and switched to other things. Later this evening, one of her lecturers called and was like... I saw your status On WhatsApp yada yada yada. Congrats etc.

Lecturer: ...And i was gonna take you and your friends out OOO.. phone was on speaker. Can you meet me at place xxxx, I'll pick you up etc.

Most times, she tells me things about her past, school life etc. How that lecturers been asking her out. A few said plainly they wanted to k*ack and sorts.

Back to the lecturer that called. After she dropped the call, she asked if she could go. Person wey dey smile when lecturer talk say make she show, shey you wan com use "shey make i go" set me up?... Shaaa, i said ok. She dressed up and went. Before leaving, i shaa told her to drop the person's number as nah late evening we dey enter. In case of in casity. I think it was when she got to her destination she texted the man's number. Dr XXXX... She later texted she was gonna return by 9pm. I was like. Ok. Flex. She got home past 9pm and brought a grilled or fried chicken or so... Was like... "I ordered this for you". I think that was what got me offended.

Dunno... If it is jealousy or dunno... I started thinking etc. I felt it was disrespectful in a way i can't explain. Sent her a message on Whatsapp... Although, I've been stressed lately. Dunno.

Any yoo experienced anything like this? How did you respond etc... cry undecided

Shay na you allow am go see the man in the first place... Why feeling like a bum? If you feel the way you are, then you shouldn't have let her go in the first place. Heck, you shouldn't even be dating her.
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
She a certified hoe

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) by revived: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Xtrabrain:

She dey frown face since morning ooo. Waka Comot, no good morning. Well Sha, me i go just dey lite for the matter. Be like say i too carry am for heart. undecided

Naso Dem do do my gee.
Waka the mata from your mind jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Risks Being Banned From Hospital After Sharing Photo Of Doctor Torn Boxer / See What Gyming Destroyed Destiny Etiko PHOTOS / If This Happens At A Wedding, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.