Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians (394 Views)

Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by nairavsdollars(f): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
The Police High Command on Tuesday counselled members of the public to cooperate with kidnappers if they fall victim for their own safety and to avoid being killed.

The Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Frank Mba, a Commissioner of Police, gave the advice in Abuja while parading 48 suspected high tech criminals including one 25-year-old Haliru Mohammed who masterminded the kidnap of his cousin, one Binta, for ransom when he could not repay a loan from her.

CP Mba in the company of the Commander of Police, Police Intelligence Response Team (Police-IRT), told newsmen that the operatives of the Police-IRT led by DCP Olatunji Disu rounded up the suspects across different locations in the country following credible tip-offs.

This came as one of the paraded suspects pleaded with his comrades in the world of crime to repent and leave the unproductive profession in their own interest. 

The suspects were paraded for criminal activities including kidnapping, culpable homicide, armed robbery, car theft, illegal possession of firearms and housebreaking amongst others at the IRT office in Guzape, Abuja.

During the parade, Mba advised the members of the public especially kidnap victims not to struggle with the kidnappers, but to cooperate so as to be rescued by Police and other security forces who were always on the alert to combat the criminals.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/cooperate-with-kidnappers-for-your-safety-police-tell-nigerians/

Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by FvckAllMods: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2021
End time police which kind talk come be that

2 Likes

Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by gift2xl: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Men!!! with this kind talk, I better begin to find myself oh!!
My observation!!!
1.Gun men running from unknown gun me.
2.civilians protecting police, life and property.
3. PMB is borrowing, and they are not telling us what they use as collateral. I hope his not using Nigerians as collateral.
4.etc
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2021
It is finished = ogwusigo grin
Father,into thy hand I commend my spirit =en tus manos commendum spiritus grin

1 Like

Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by rayvelez(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2021
The useless police will soon deny it.
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by NwaNimo1(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by bcomputer101: 1:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Declare operation Lion-Force on all Ipob.

Biafra died with that runaway baldheaded man who sacrifice over 3million of his people in a war bcs of his selfish interest
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 1:54am On Oct 13, 2021
No you know the NYSC manual wasn't a mistake..
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by Mossadd: 1:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Rescued by which police?is it the one that also paid ransome to get their own oga released or the police that will only collect money from you without doing anything if you go to them when
your relative is kidnapped?abeg legal kidnappers should stop trying to claim what they are not.
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by engrtee(f): 2:28am On Oct 13, 2021
There is nothing wrong with the advice.

Struggle with armed kidnappers and they kill you

1 Like

Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by Yankee101: 3:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Una get cut?
Re: Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety, Police Tells Nigerians by TooMuchStuff: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2021
As in do wetin dem fulanis want u to do and stay alive

(1) (Reply)

The MAJOR Difference Between IPOB And BH/Taliban/Isil Etc. / Kini Seyi Makinde Se Ni Ibadan? / Mary Odili’s Ordeal: Consequence Of Overindulging Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.