Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,226 members, 7,919,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport (556 Views)

Pls How Do I Transfer A Uk Visit. Visa To A New Passport? / Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? / Uk Visa Re Application New Passport For New Application Due To Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2011
I misplace my passport so i need to inquire for new one, getting to Ikoyi office where am to get new one, only 3 fingers was thumb printed only, please is there a fake passport while u thumb prinitng by urself
Re: Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport by azeeztoks(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2011
I was told that you can only get another passport done for you in Abuja and it costs like 60k.

Except maybe the people in ikoyi have a way around that.But i hope they dont do a fake one for you, undecided

cheers!!!!!!
Re: Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport by kenny33: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2011
you will have to do the pp in abuja and pay 50k, it also tk up to 3 months to get it
Re: Please Need Ur Advice: New Passport by elvis212: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
you can only get it from Abuja and it cost like 60k like the other guy said , but it will not take up to 3months depending on you connect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dell P3 Laptop. Working Perfect Up 4 Sale At 11k / Be Your Own Boss To Day With Little A Capita Xxxxx / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.