Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student (349 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student by ismoney: 5:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Are you a student in any College or University in Nigeria, or any part of the world?

Can you use your phone or laptop with ease?

Do you desire to be financially free before the year runs out?

Do you wish to cancel debts or work from anywhere and get steady streams of income while contributing or asking questions in your field?

Steps:

Go to: Fuzzy.one

Click on Register.

Pick, register as a subscriber.

Fill in your details but in Education, ensure you indicate whether you are a student or tutor.

For the Referral code: onlinedollars

Do the captcha and register.

You will get a code in your email that you needed to verify to complete your registration.

Once you have completed it, let me know. You will be paid 0.5FUZ which is $2 for each question you are the first to answer.

After registration, look at the top menu, to start asking questions or answering.

After completing your registration, let me know: https:///FasterCRN , you can join the main group in Telegram.

You can join the main group: https:///Fuzzy_One .

Can you take instructions on steps to get started and stick to it without supervision?

If you are yes for this, then you are in to making your first $1000 every month at no cost but your time and data used in sharing your knowledge with ease.

Anyone can do this but you need a Telegram account to receive instructions. Only you can limit your earnings.

Indicate with your Telegram ID to get started
Re: Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student by flames007(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Hope its not airdrop, and can it be started with little capital?
Re: Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student by ismoney: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
No payment. It will cost you only your time and data but you will continuously earn good income. You can send message to my Telegram handle in my signature.

I repeat, you are not depositing anything.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Scholarships For Bangladeshi And International Students / Which English Word Did You Learn In A Funny Way? / help! My English Waec Result Shows OUTSTANDING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.