Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) (24679 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Simeonee111: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021

1 Share

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Simeonee111: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Asked an interpreter for the meaning

Okay the man
Asked the small boy wearing yellow (Ismail) why are the both of you fighting
ismail: I said that yahaya bello will collect the president after buhari then the other guy was insulting me(my mother)then he started pouring sand in my eyes he was now saying it was tinubu that will collect it

The man now asked him
Where did u hear Yahaya bello from
Ismail: I heard it everywhere they are saying it all around

The man: which people?

Ismail: elderly people and whatever they say usually do come to pass.

The man
Who now started the fight
Ismail: he is the one that poured sand in my eye

The man: Ibrahim who told you it was tinubu

Ibrahim: it's APC that we support in our own house
The man: don't you know yahaya bello is also in APC

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Oluboh: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
The battle may be between the two.
While Tinubu may get south west support, the northerners will chose Yahaya Bello. South east and south south may even go with Yahaya Bello especially if he has a running mate from the region
2023 looks very interesting already

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Arda1000(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Imagine kids wasting their lives for politicians who doesn't give a fawk about them
Welcome to the Nigerian future

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by socialmediaman: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria in a nutshell

6 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Lmaooooo... This shit is funny.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by EyezofGod120: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
grin those pikin need serious beating

13 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Smh
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
In as much as we know its scripted....

- Its APC we support in our house... Just imagine the orientation passed down to generations?.

- The old people said its Yahaya Bello... like stupid people dont grow old aswell..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Tony5050(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Those kids need to be taken to a correctional center for rehabilitation. Lol On a serious note, I don't blame them for their innocent nature, fighting for men of value to them. undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project works, business proposals, advertisements, Academic research, etc...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Okortor: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Ok.... Let Dem continue
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by MrOON: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
This is children version. They only pour sand into eyes.

Youth version, they'll throw blows and sustain serious injuries.

Old men version, they incite the youths to kill themselves while they(old men) dine in well secured joints.

8 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Nackzy: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
The two are bastards

13 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Commentor: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Not Saint Obi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by fasho01(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
These ones will grow up to be the lazy yoots the lifeless mannequin talked about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by hammer567: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
THEM NO GO PASS AFONJA PIKIN.

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Razy75g: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Supporting 2 useless people. Their growth will continue to get stunted

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by okpalaAnambra: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluboh:
[s]The battle may be between the two.
While Tinubu may get south west support, the northerners will chose Yahaya Bello. South east and south south may even go with Yahaya Bello especially if he has a running mate from the region
2023 looks very interesting already[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by nokspos: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Who will give yahaya bello ticket? lets start with that
Oluboh:
The battle may be between the two.
2023 looks very interesting already

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by VaselineCrew: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
I thought the way Nigeria youths raise BBNaija stars would be the same way they would raise an unknown politician with good heart to stardom as per the top office.

But I guess BBNaija is were it starts and ends.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
When this kids grow up they will be disappointed in themselves for fight each other over tinubu and yahaya Bello.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by GloryCardinal(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Kids of end time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Baawaa(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Meaningless
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by emmykk(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
If Tinubu ever become president he will pocket Nigeria the way he is doing in Lagos state.
He will only be satisfying party members instead of providing economy growth.
He will be very corrupt
He will do oppressor things that Buhari will look like saint.

Be guilded.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Terrier99: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
There are adults who reason worse than those kids.
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Slickest(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
The kids have been enslaved too. sad!!!!
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Anikulhapo(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Staged by Bello's people, all these Bello's accounts on nairaland are foolish sha

9 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by GoodLord95: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Simeonee111:
Asked an interpreter for the meaning

The man now asked him
Where did u hear Yahaya bello from
Ismail: I heard it everywhere they are saying it all around

The man: which people?

Ismail: elderly people and whatever they say usually do come to pass.

The man
Who now started the fight
Ismail: he is the one that poured sand in my eye

The man: Ibrahim who told you it was tinubu

Ibrahim: it's APC that we support in our own house
The man: don't you know yahaya bello is also in APC

Lols � na for this point I no sey na arrangee fight. Even Kogi state residents are not proud to talk about Yahaya Bello in public!

10 Likes

Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Commentor:
Not Saint Obi?
What does Peter Obi have to do with this
Re: Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) by Kylekent59: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
They should be arguing about something of their standard or school-related topics and not politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Sule Lamido’s Sons Arrested Over Alleged N10b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.