Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video (29956 Views)

Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by adelaja70(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin is it a new Igbo vocabulary you learnt?
[center][/center]
grin grin grin.. My girlfriend na Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by Idiko1: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Exactly my thought. How could Anambra people have somebody like Soludo and this idiot is flaunting his name in anambra, that's rubbish, they should give soludo a chance to prove his worth

Do you think Soludo is better than Uba, Ifeanyi?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Idiko1:

Do you think Soludo is better than Uba, Ifeanyi?

To my utmost best yes sir. Buhari would be better than Uba in terms of democrats. Uba is a tyrant
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by Idiko1: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Godispeace:
Na u no get sense at all, Most of u IPOB/ESN yoots are so brainless and foolish. critical reasoning shud tell u most igbo youth to vote and Business men and women that can bank roll the voting/election mobilization reside in SW /Yoruba land precisely in Lagos. their voters'' cards were processed and collected in their various villages over there hence most will travel down to SE/ Anambra to vote so if u plan well u can get block votes from Alaba intl market, Lagos Balogun Market, Aspamda /New Balogun market , Ladipo market, computer Village . u are 90% sure of winning the election. Learn Political calculation . ok?

It is unfortunate you replied to numbskulls with intended insult to IPOB/ESN youths. The fools, I guess your post is seemed to address, are nitwits who do not know actual bankrollers in Nigerian politics.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by izubext007: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
He needs a doctor.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video by Omodua(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Successlane:

And how good is the relationship between Igbo and Yoruba?
Very cordial!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Jonathan Arrives Hometown, Otuoke / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.