Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Proof Of Being A Nigerian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of Being A Nigerian (556 Views)

Question: Proof Of Funds To Study In Canada / Proof Of Funds For Canada @ Ghana / Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Being A Nigerian by Jesusrulz: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2011
I need some help people. I took up a citizenship of a country other than Nigeria about a decade ago, I now want to renounce it since my family has left that country about 8 years ago. I was told before my renunciation can be accepted, I will need to get an official letter; duly acknowledging my Nigerian citizenship. I forwarded the Nigerian constitution on citizenship (chapter 3, 28.1 ) to them, stating a person forfeits forthwith their Nigerian citizenship, if the person was not a Nigerian by birth. Still, they asked me to produce "this" letter. I know Nigeria allows for dual citizenships so, I don't know what their problem is. Can somebody please put me through on what letter they are talking about? Is it possible to get such a letter from the D.C. office of the Nigerian embassy. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Unilag Dli And Partime / Renter Service Is Available With Lr3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.