Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,882 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG (848 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by Maxwell0771p: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Lionel Messi who recently completed a sensational move to Paris Saint Germain after spending two decades at Barcelona, has told different sources that he has not been happy so far playing with the French giants.

According to this source, the 34-year-old Argentine playmaker who has managed to register just a goal after four appearances for PSG told some people in confidence that he has been displeased so far with the club. When YeyeNews.com reporters inquired about the reasons for this displeasure, a source said the playmaker told them it was because of Neymar and Mbappe.

Click below for full story......

https://yeyenews.com/lionel-messi-not-happy-at-psg/

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by ojaysam25(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Mbappe taking lessons from his hero(cr7). Nice 6 packs. To the mata at hand things are not going as planned it is expected but he better start racking the goals it is farmers league for christ sake even me back in the days will score 20 goals in that league.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by obonujoker(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2021
He wan go back to Camp Nou? Make e no try am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by WibusJaga: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2021

Surely the happiest & most inspiring period of his life was playing for Barca & competing against a fellow goat, Ronaldo in Real Madrid.
Health competition is one of the motivations for happiness.
Now playing in a Farmer's league against the likes of Brest & Troyes is bound to be boring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by ThierryJay: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2021
obonujoker:
He wan go back to Camp Nou? Make e no try am o

All of you don become Lionel Messi tracking devices grin grin

U see news from "yeyenews" blog and you come dey masturbate on top fake news because na about your arch-nemesis. Anyway, no surprises seeing that you yourself are a joke grin grin

Meanwhile, tis been a while I heard from ya. How have you been bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Yeyenews??

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by obonujoker(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2021
ThierryJay:

All of you don become Lionel Messi tracking devices grin grin

U see news from "yeyenews" blog and you come dey masturbate on top fake news because na about your arch-nemesis. Anyway, no surprises seeing that you yourself are a joke grin grin

Meanwhile, tis been a while I heard from ya. How have you been bro?

I dey o bro... Work ni....

Hope PSG never tire ur guy sha.... grin
Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by ThierryJay: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2021
obonujoker:

I dey o bro... Work ni....

Hope PSG never tire ur guy sha.... grin

Well-done sir. But face your work squarely na and leave Messi alone before you start accusing him again of being responsible for any lapse at work grin grin

Messi that has only played 2 and a quarter games in the French league, how e go tire am? But the French league match fixtures are annoying sha. Messi will miss PSG's league game this weekend again because he would still be playing for Argentina same day. Though to be honest, the fixtures had been set prior to season starting cos the league authorities never envisaged Messi will come to Lique 1. If they knew, they would had shifted all PSG's fixtures after the international break to Sunday.

I expect you guys to start criticizing Messi and opening threads upandan again for him not playing the PSG game. It's in you people's blood grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by Joebayo217: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Fake news angry
Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by obonujoker(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThierryJay:

Well-done sir. But face your work squarely na and leave Messi alone before you start accusing him again of being responsible for any lapse at work grin grin

Messi that has only played 2 and a quarter games in the French league, how e go tire am? But the French league match fixtures are annoying sha. Messi will miss PSG's league game this weekend again because he would still be playing for Argentina same day. Though to be honest, the fixtures had been set prior to season starting cos the league authorities never envisaged Messi will come to Lique 1. If they knew, they would had shifted all PSG's fixtures after the international break to Sunday.

I expect you guys to start criticizing Messi and opening threads upandan again for him not playing the PSG game. It's in you people's blood grin grin

Lol bro... Na me be the Oga of my own o, but I have to show myself, coz you know Nigerian workers, Oga has to be around for optimum delivery...

As for Pessi grin... Una dey reap wetin una sow... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by ThierryJay: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol bro... Na me be the Oga of my own o, but I have to show myself, coz you know Nigerian workers, Oga has to be around for optimum delivery...

As for Pessi grin... Una dey reap wetin una sow... grin

Yeah true, I remember you said you inherited a school. So una be bonafide proprietor wey dey enjoy smiley. Well a word of advice - Pls use some of your Messi-time to monitor your workers the more and you'd see how way more successful you'd become grin grin

Sow gini? My guy, we are reaping 7th Ballon D'or this December while you people be harvesting Instagram D'ors & tap-ins upandan. We're cool with that bro cool.

Meanwhile, I hear your Pendu devoured his favorite meal yesterday complete with the usual elements grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by paulolee(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
playing in the best star studded attacking team in d world n not happy?? becoming the highest earner in europe even at d age of 34 n still Not happy?? this so called yeyenews.com can do better na....d lamba no even sweet
Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by paulolee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Yeyenews??
na cr7 fan boys get d blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

Not surprised....... Very wack blog
Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Obviously a fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Isn’t Happy At PSG by Glycolite: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

When will you all midgetonians stop dragging CR7 into a discuss when he's not even mentioned in the conversation ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's CR7 Hotel Marrakech: A Lifestyle In The Heart Of Morocco / Have Ur Say. Should Obafemi Martins Sign For Arsenal. / We Are The Last Hope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.