Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,210 members, 7,903,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey (23300 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest wifey from the 4?

Ifeanyi Adefarasin: 21% (38 votes)
Ibidun Igholado: 52% (93 votes)
Stephanie Okotie: 14% (26 votes)
Nike Adeyemi: 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama2015:…who Would You Vote The Best Dressed Male? (photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] / Vote The Hottest Jennimma For Miss Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by trekkie: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2011
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2011
Deuteronomy 21:11
And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by andypash(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2011
there are many desire and want in men‘s heart but the will of god always prevail
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by DaDoctor: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2011
sycophants, hypocrites,
why cant nigerians facereality when it has to do with a man of God(We christians especially)??

Pls spare us all the verses and cast your vote.

its a VOTE not a DEBATE!!!!!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
sycophants, hypocrites,
why cant nigerians facereality when it has to do with a man of God(We christians especially)??

Pls spare us all the verses and cast your vote.

its a VOTE not a DEBATE!!!!!

I'm sure you have only just stumbled upon the words "sycophants and hypocrites" and believe they can be applied in any context. mumu!!! It's a vote alright but also a debate, else there will be no underlying comments. For your information(only if it can fit into your dumb shrunken frame of mind) not everyone that quotes a bible verse is a Christian and those verses were only aimed at those who think pastors are immortal and should not be as vain as everyone else. Abraham was vain like us and married beautiful Sarah else another man would never seek to lay with her.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by DaDoctor: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
You are a big dummy,

stay there and watch your pastors marry the finest and prescribe you marry the 'OLD AUNTY JESUS' 'in your parish or branch.

They wear the best clothes while you wear just anything yet forgetting that its at your expense.

You have clearly shown me how idiotic you are by implying what the bible didnt say, philosophies and doctrines of men.

Continue in your akwardness, you scump
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
Okotie's wife for me abegiiii cool cool

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Da Doctor.

Yours are the rantings of a demented Nairalander. Please note that I do not attend church and none of your so called pastors will ever see my hard earned dollars. The fact remains that your bible recognizes that man will always attempt to use beauty as the basis of choosing spouses and your pastors are not aliens. Be educated by my comments or float forever in your ignorance like shi.t in the ocean. Cretin!!!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by DaDoctor: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
u call the above ejucation?

or spare me that, i have got more than that education.

continue to wallow in D Fantacies of obscurity you have chosen,

i wont trade words with you,

bye,,,
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
I knew you were daft from your first post, but if only I knew how hard your blood vessels struggle to hold on to the stupidity that flows in them I'd not have wasted precious time with a brainless wan.ker like you.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by klear(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2011
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\
grin grin grin I jst luv nairaland! Its only here dat d most mundane tins result in2 internet wars
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by denzel2009: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Ifeanyi Adefarasin is hot.

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by DaDoctor: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
you are 1stcitizen in the land of the dead and rotten, cos your brain is gone,

lollll
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by aloyemeka1: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2011
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Pafuri(m): 1:53am On Jun 18, 2011
With the congregation's hard-earned money. cheesy grin
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by chines4(m): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2011
Pafuri:

With the congregation's hard-earned money. cheesy grin
They force you? grin
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by pinkrex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
It beats me so hard how some NL dudes think n talk with their nose. Bleech? must u talk even wen uv got nofin to say? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by georgem(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2011
why not leave this ladies and their families alone and let them concentrate on their ministries rather than their beauty?
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
spikedcylinder:

[size=18pt]~Gorgeous woman~[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland / I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.